[Request] Trainer Tester

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Trainer Tester
Hi guys,

I need someone who want's to test my trainer. Just PM me and i'll send you the programme with usercode. (Max. 5 testers!)

[Features]
- Freeze Stamina
- 99% Accuracy
- Snipe Zoom
- Instant Spawn
- Crosshair
- Swim in Air
- Superjump
- Weapon (No Damage)

I'll be back tonight, hope I get some PM's!
Webtijn
Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
Hi guys,

I need someone who want's to test my trainer. Just PM me and i'll send you the programme with usercode. (Max. 5 testers!)

[Features]
- Freeze Stamina
- 99% Accuracy
- Snipe Zoom
- Instant Spawn
- Crosshair
- Swim in Air
- Superjump
- Weapon (No Damage)

I'll be back tonight, hope I get some PM's!
Webtijn

ill test.....

greets
Me too me too...
il wil test for u
i wanna test it for you
PMed the first five people back, I hope the hack works ok. One little thing I need to tell: .NET Framework 2.0 is needed! You can PM or post your comments about the programme in this topic.
There are a lot of hacks like this this hack is shi*
Quote Originally Posted by M.A.S.S.A.K.A View Post
There are a lot of hacks like this this hack is shi*
Shut the fuck up.. Why would it be shit? Because there are lot of hacks likte this? I just asked to test it, not to buy it. So just.. STFU
Quote Originally Posted by M.A.S.S.A.K.A View Post
There are a lot of hacks like this this hack is shi*
well done but with only about 5 ppl having it it wont b detected like the other hundereds like it.
ill test your trainer if u want to XD




GREETS
Quote Originally Posted by robbob2006 View Post
well done but with only about 5 ppl having it it wont b detected like the other hundereds like it.
I only wanted to know if it also works at other PC's. ^_^ I've found a little bug witch Asthaar told me. Tomorrow (Or the they after tomorrow) I'll post the whole trainer.
u gonna let it public or put a restrictioin on it.
notice that he said pm him, not reply to the thread///
notice that he said pm him, not reply to the thread///
meh

im too lazy to send him a pm
I Will Test... i know 5 people have already asked, but i think he will pick people who have more that 10 posts.. *Choobs*

lol, if you need me, just PM then

--Cole--
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us