Official MPGH Minecraft Server

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Official MPGH Minecraft Server

IP: mc.mpgh.me

This is the official release of the brand new MPGH Minecraft Server. It is a SkyBlock based server with multiple features! It is still in Beta so please feel free to post suggests here and report bugs here.

Come join us at mc.mpgh.me

Yes!! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post

IP: mc.mpgh.me

This is the official release of the brand new MPGH Minecraft Server. It is a SkyBlock based server with multiple features! It is still in Beta so please feel free to post suggests here and report bugs here.

Come join us at mc.mpgh.me
Already not loading.
Quote Originally Posted by 483 View Post

Already not loading.
The server is running smoothly. Must be something wrong on your end.
Ayyyy. I'm on board.
IGN: ScubaSwag
Are you allowed to hack?
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Are you allowed to hack?
Well I hope not.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Are you allowed to hack?
No lol. The irony
Looks pretty nice, though I won an uncommon key and it just gave me another vote key 8[
Seems like a really good server so far, great work.
um


- - - Updated - - -

now this

Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post
Looks pretty nice, though I won an uncommon key and it just gave me another vote key 8[
Seems like a really good server so far, great work.
Yea sorry about that. if you give me your username, I'll give you a uncommon key when you're online. I've fixed the issue now.
Also if you have any ideas as to what you;d like to see in vote crates. Please post it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098501
I need some suggestions


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
um


- - - Updated - - -

now this

That's odd. It looks like its on your side. The server is running perfectly. I've been on it, along with a few other players with no issues. Try restarting your Minecraft client or uninstalling and re-installing. The problem is with your authentication code
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


Yea sorry about that. if you give me your username, I'll give you a uncommon key when you're online. I've fixed the issue now.
Also if you have any ideas as to what you;d like to see in vote crates. Please post it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098501
I need some suggestions


- - - Updated - - -



That's odd. It looks like its on your side. The server is running perfectly. I've been on it, along with a few other players with no issues. Try restarting your Minecraft client or uninstalling and re-installing. The problem is with your authentication code
kek downloaded the client from sticky, guess you need a legit account.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


kek downloaded the client from sticky, guess you need a legit account.
You need premium to play. This is not a cracked server.
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


You need premium to play. This is not a cracked server.
Get me an account i want to play

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
LMAO, an official server made for a hacking and cracking site but not allowed to hack xD
Your logic is flawed here.
LMAO, an official server made for a hacking and cracking site but not allowed to hack xD
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us