Official MPGH Minecraft Server
Official MPGH Minecraft Server
Yes!! Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Ayyyy. I'm on board.
IGN: ScubaSwag
IGN: ScubaSwag
Are you allowed to hack? 

Looks pretty nice, though I won an uncommon key and it just gave me another vote key 8[
Seems like a really good server so far, great work.
Seems like a really good server so far, great work.
um

- - - Updated - - -
now this



- - - Updated - - -
now this


Yea sorry about that. if you give me your username, I'll give you a uncommon key when you're online. I've fixed the issue now.
Also if you have any ideas as to what you;d like to see in vote crates. Please post it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098501
I need some suggestions
- - - Updated - - -
That's odd. It looks like its on your side. The server is running perfectly. I've been on it, along with a few other players with no issues. Try restarting your Minecraft client or uninstalling and re-installing. The problem is with your authentication code
Also if you have any ideas as to what you;d like to see in vote crates. Please post it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098501
I need some suggestions
- - - Updated - - -
That's odd. It looks like its on your side. The server is running perfectly. I've been on it, along with a few other players with no issues. Try restarting your Minecraft client or uninstalling and re-installing. The problem is with your authentication code
LMAO, an official server made for a hacking and cracking site but not allowed to hack xD
This thread is closed for replies.


