C++ Need help on program

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Need help on program
Im new and want to make a program that will take a users input of a url and paste that into a command which is: livestreamer -o <pathToFile>.mp4 --hls-segment-threads 4 <vodurl> <quality>

I would like to be able to make the user input the file name and url. Thanks
Try to read aboutShellExecute.

I think this is the best way
Are you sure that you want to make the program? Or just want to have the program?
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Are you sure that you want to make the program? Or just want to have the program?
Yes, I want to just make a program that will ask for the url and quality and name of file then it will just execute that line of text
Quote Originally Posted by thelitmemes View Post
Yes, I want to just make a program that will ask for the url and quality and name of file then it will just execute that line of text
Those are basics.. If you want to make it then read/watch a few tutorials
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?