Reply this

Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
Reply this
@Lovroman
@YellowFever
@Gio
@aeronyx
@crex
@flameswor10
@Hugo Boss
@Jim
@iSmexy
@Color
@TheFlyingDutchman'
@Minnesota Dabs
@Predator
@Anti
@HeroicXPharaoh
@AVGN
@Ghost
@Justin
@Gray
@Maxedout
@Cataclypse
@Josh
@Lehsyrus
@Symmetrical
@Jorndel
@Paladin
@Polo
@Bernard
@Alen
@Jason
@Hassan
@Hell_Demon
@Ravallo
@Bombsaway707
@NextGen1
@Coke
@InCognito
@Capevaldo
@Jigsaw
@Jabuuty671
@Dreamer
@Haze
@Jacket
@Jorndel
@A$IAN
@Ryguy
@Scruffy

How are u doing?
College is ruining my life fam, would still have been mod hadn't it been for college, doin good tho
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
College is ruining my life fam, would still have been mod hadn't it been for college, doin good tho
Oh thanks, I remember when I joined, you still were part of the staff

Good luck with the college! //

I forgot about @Czar
Man I haven't been on in 3 weeks and the one day I come back I get mentioned in this. I've been alright I guess, kinda busy finishing high school. Senior year seems full of crazy events and drama. Anyways where'd you get this list of people?
I called you.

Hi Bernard ^^

I got this list in this link although there are many people missing

Nice to hear you're doing good in high school

//

I missed @Black

@Sylar & @Jailbroken671
Just trying to get through 2016 and failing dismally. Other than my issues, all is well. I have a lot of exciting stuff going on for me irl. I'll just passing by MPGH at the moment. Probably won't be on for a couple of weeks again. Good to see you though! Hope you are doing well and how on earth did you get this list by the way?
So this is a list of all FS? If it is, where did you get it?

Anyways, thanks for asking I guess. Life is so so, I occasionally go on MPGH but as of now, I'm not spending much time on any forums at all. I've been doing school so there's that. Besides school, there isn't much going on. I don't even have a job... Boring life.
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
I missed @Black
How could you miss Black

Came back yesterday after like two months of inactivity, will probably disappear again. Exams start tomorrow and will finish in like 2 months.

Nice to be remembered, ciao.
what about me EL Snakos. You hurt my feelings :'( , than i'll go kill someone to feel better
Well, since I got mentioned...

I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking!

What about you? =)
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Just trying to get through 2016 and failing dismally. Other than my issues, all is well. I have a lot of exciting stuff going on for me irl. I'll just passing by MPGH at the moment. Probably won't be on for a couple of weeks again. Good to see you though! Hope you are doing well and how on earth did you get this list by the way?
Wish you best luck in 2016! Hope you achieve what you want! Regarding how I got this list, I got it from Ravallo's list.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
So this is a list of all FS? If it is, where did you get it?

Anyways, thanks for asking I guess. Life is so so, I occasionally go on MPGH but as of now, I'm not spending much time on any forums at all. I've been doing school so there's that. Besides school, there isn't much going on. I don't even have a job... Boring life.
I haven't listed every single FS member, I tried to, but I couldn't find everyone. May I ask how old are you? Good luck finding a job ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post


How could you miss Black

Came back yesterday after like two months of inactivity, will probably disappear again. Exams start tomorrow and will finish in like 2 months.

Nice to be remembered, ciao.
I haven't missed you! I wish you the best with your exams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Well, since I got mentioned...

I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking!

What about you? =)
I'm well too! Thanks Lovroman

It's nice to talk with you guys! Hope more FS members reply.

- - - Updated - - -

@Horror , @MarkHC & @Shadow

I forgot you guys *sadface*
@David nfkrz leafy hehe whatever

- - - Updated - - -

bitch dont kill ma vibe @tonti
Haven't logged on in months and you mention me today, what a timing. I'm doing pretty good, in college atm, almost time for my vacation to Germany
Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
Haven't logged on in months and you mention me today, what a timing. I'm doing pretty good, in college atm, almost time for my vacation to Germany
I feel like I mention you guys, and you come only to see this thread. xD

Ohh nice trip to Germany, I want to go to Germany too!
im doing great got a job and stuff
Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?