CoolOutdated7 d2d A14.6 Mod

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
7 d2d A14.6 Mod
Hey all , 2016.5.1 I made the 7 d2d A14.6 Mod.
I like computer technology, If you like to discuss ! Leave your "skype"
FlamePanda This is my account. Later with Sam Guest users.
My "Skype" account is: “samghostcn” “Sam Ghost”
About Linux
I need 'Managed' this floder,which belongs to A12.5 version and A14.6 version .Please pack them up and send to me by RAR/ZIP and other formats .Please don't ask me why I want this , my technique is limited and I have to grope step by step .

My English is very bad. Really sorry.

Chinese people please self-respect.
I love my country, better than you.

Feature
- Creative mode (U)
- God Mode (G)(Space=Up, C=Down)
- Fly Mode (H)
- NoCollision / Noclip
- Access anything locked in the world
- Teleport (CTRL+right-click on map)
- Ignore Landprotection
- Increase the attack power 99999
- Show all players and homes on map
- Show all homes on compass
- Immune to Radiation Damage
- Own icon in blue

samghost.pw/14.61.gif
samghost.pw/14.62.gif
samghost.pw/14.63.gif

How to use:
Make a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll in your \7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ folder
Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with mine.
Run the game without anti-cheat enabled.
Tested and works on Windows. Doesn't seem to work on Linux client.
Some users get a user32.dll error. I'm not sure how to fix this.

Note: this does not have an EAC bypass.




virustotal.c o m/en/file/c53723f58c724ded864a75da10584e5033ca1f723fd1bb054a 31f871dd962ffc/analysis/1462078538/

virusscan.jotti.o r g/en-US/filescanjob/ndv4u3mmq6

- - - Updated - - -

He suggested that I

An error has occurred SamGhost! You are not allowed to post links.
7 d2d A14.6 Mod_mpgh.net.rar1.7 MB · 2,001 downloads Clean
thanks man really glad to use it..
Having trouble turning God mode off.. I hit H and then I can break anything in one hit.. hit H again and still can.. same with G... Help? Awesome mod though.
Any chance we can get this without the 99999 attack power also? That's way overpowered.
Quote Originally Posted by berry82 View Post
Any chance we can get this without the 99999 attack power also? That's way overpowered.
I would also like to do without. Any ideas/hints on where to find this in the .dll ?
Do you have a list of Mods/Hacks which have locations as where to find in the file ? I could just reassemble the file myself =)
Quote Originally Posted by iVenGanCeX View Post
I would also like to do without. Any ideas/hints on where to find this in the .dll ?
Do you have a list of Mods/Hacks which have locations as where to find in the file ? I could just reassemble the file myself =)
steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed
SamGhost will you take a look on cracked 7dtd .

thx : )
can take 99999 damage,put standard
cheat engine can modify the number of items?
Doesnt work, im copy the dll file to Managed folder
Can u get Banned Vac ? ... they said they patched Vac Anticheat on the game ... Whats about that Really intrested if someone know about this.
how can i open locked doors, what i need to do?
Really need Bypass for this Somone just make one woud be freakin nice
Спасибо за труды, но можно ли сделать урон стандартным? что в файле нужно поменять?
Thank you for your trouble, but can do damage to a standard? that you need to change the file?
doesn't work for me either, just black screen with movable curser on startup

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corrosivetoejam View Post
doesn't work for me either, just black screen with movable curser on startup
nvm, my fault, forgot about anti cheat

whats this actually for then if you cant go on anti cheat servers, I don't want to ruin anybodys game, just want to have some extra wood and iron :/
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?