Can someone help me finding the Offset for Noclip?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Clxrk
Can someone help me finding the Offset for Noclip?
Thanks.
There is no offset for it. It's only possible with some C++. I tried it today and I got it working:
So where are you stuck? Ask me anything
You can still do this by using cheat engine.
Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher
I got it working
Nice! out of curiosity, does this work in public lobbies?
Originally Posted by dude12341
You can still do this by using cheat engine.
Then why don't you enlighten us? :P Doing it the way I do it in C++, in Cheat Engine, would require reading from a few addresses and do some basic math, that would always take a while to do.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Kid a
Nice! out of curiosity, does this work in public lobbies?
Yes. Only as host of course though
Well basically when it says "match begins in" search for 4 value and when you gonna be able to move search for 0. If you gonna get the right one put 2 instead of 0.
Btw you can freeze players with it.
Originally Posted by dude12341
Well basically when it says "match begins in" search for 4 value and when you gonna be able to move search for 0. If you gonna get the right one put 2 instead of 0.
Btw you can freeze players with it.
Thanks!
The offset is 01B181AC, I'm going to see what else I can find.
Originally Posted by Kid a
Thanks!
The offset is 01B181AC, I'm going to see what else I can find.
There are diffrent offsets for diffrent clients btw, i am figuring out right now
Thanks !
Originally Posted by Kid a
Thanks!
The offset is 01B181AC, I'm going to see what else I can find.
How can I add this address to your cheat engine table?
Originally Posted by Cannibalism
How can I add this address to your cheat engine table?
i already made one so dont stress
Originally Posted by Fade Pot'z
There are diffrent offsets for diffrent clients btw, i am figuring out right now
Thanks !
I couldn't manage to get anything working online, works in private perfectly though.
Originally Posted by Kid a
I couldn't manage to get anything working online, works in private perfectly though.
All i can say is it works for differ clients not leaking anything else
Different clients? Could you elaborate please?
Originally Posted by Kid a
Different clients? Could you elaborate please?
check my response on Verzus swag table v2.6
Thanks, yeah I found the noclip offset for me as well, but I can't find out the offset for my size and the main size.