Noclip Offset?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Noclip Offset?
Can someone help me finding the Offset for Noclip?
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Clxrk View Post
Can someone help me finding the Offset for Noclip?
Thanks.
There is no offset for it. It's only possible with some C++. I tried it today and I got it working:



So where are you stuck? Ask me anything
You can still do this by using cheat engine.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
I got it working
Nice! out of curiosity, does this work in public lobbies?
Quote Originally Posted by dude12341 View Post
You can still do this by using cheat engine.
Then why don't you enlighten us? :P Doing it the way I do it in C++, in Cheat Engine, would require reading from a few addresses and do some basic math, that would always take a while to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
Nice! out of curiosity, does this work in public lobbies?
Yes. Only as host of course though
Well basically when it says "match begins in" search for 4 value and when you gonna be able to move search for 0. If you gonna get the right one put 2 instead of 0.
Btw you can freeze players with it.
Quote Originally Posted by dude12341 View Post
Well basically when it says "match begins in" search for 4 value and when you gonna be able to move search for 0. If you gonna get the right one put 2 instead of 0.
Btw you can freeze players with it.
Thanks!

The offset is 01B181AC, I'm going to see what else I can find.
Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
Thanks!

The offset is 01B181AC, I'm going to see what else I can find.
There are diffrent offsets for diffrent clients btw, i am figuring out right now
Thanks !
Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
Thanks!

The offset is 01B181AC, I'm going to see what else I can find.
How can I add this address to your cheat engine table?
Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalism View Post
How can I add this address to your cheat engine table?
i already made one so dont stress
Quote Originally Posted by Fade Pot'z View Post
There are diffrent offsets for diffrent clients btw, i am figuring out right now
Thanks !
I couldn't manage to get anything working online, works in private perfectly though.
Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
I couldn't manage to get anything working online, works in private perfectly though.
All i can say is it works for differ clients not leaking anything else
Different clients? Could you elaborate please?
Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
Different clients? Could you elaborate please?
check my response on Verzus swag table v2.6
Thanks, yeah I found the noclip offset for me as well, but I can't find out the offset for my size and the main size.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us