Anime recommendations?
Looking for some anime recommendations.
I already watched:
Any genre will do, but I prefer action, mystery, tragedy and adventure.
I already watched:
Anime watched
Akame ga kill
Kill la kill
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
Bougou stray dogs
Deltora quest
Attack on titan
No game no life
Another
Elfen lied
Toradora
Your lie in April
My teen romantic comedy
Durarara
Rail wars
Free
Danganronpa
Noragami
SAO
One piece
Hyouka
Fairy tail
Naruto
Joker Game
Tokyo Ghoul
Hetalia
Detective conan
Mirai nikki
Deathnote
Deadman wonderland
Code geass
Black butler
Chuunibyou
Assasination classroom
K-on
K-project
One punch man
Erased
Kill la kill
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
Bougou stray dogs
Deltora quest
Attack on titan
No game no life
Another
Elfen lied
Toradora
Your lie in April
My teen romantic comedy
Durarara
Rail wars
Free
Danganronpa
Noragami
SAO
One piece
Hyouka
Fairy tail
Naruto
Joker Game
Tokyo Ghoul
Hetalia
Detective conan
Mirai nikki
Deathnote
Deadman wonderland
Code geass
Black butler
Chuunibyou
Assasination classroom
K-on
K-project
One punch man
Erased
Any genre will do, but I prefer action, mystery, tragedy and adventure.
