Anime recommendations?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anime recommendations?
Looking for some anime recommendations.

I already watched:
 
Anime watched
Akame ga kill
Kill la kill
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
Bougou stray dogs
Deltora quest
Attack on titan
No game no life
Another
Elfen lied
Toradora
Your lie in April
My teen romantic comedy
Durarara
Rail wars
Free
Danganronpa
Noragami
SAO
One piece
Hyouka
Fairy tail
Naruto
Joker Game
Tokyo Ghoul
Hetalia
Detective conan
Mirai nikki
Deathnote
Deadman wonderland
Code geass
Black butler
Chuunibyou
Assasination classroom
K-on
K-project
One punch man
Erased


Any genre will do, but I prefer action, mystery, tragedy and adventure.
boi get on myanimelist or anilist select all the anime you've watched and just link us.

But based on the "action , mystery , tragedy and adventure"
Heaven's memo pad fits all of that
Go to my signature and press my anime list, anything that I rated an 8 or over that is in the genre you like I would recommend.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Go to my signature and press my anime list, anything that I rated an 8 or over that is in the genre you like I would recommend.
Boy has Fairy Tail rated as an 8, don't listen to this guy.

Watch Monster.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Boy has Fairy Tail rated as an 8, don't listen to this guy.

Watch Monster.
to be fair he's only seen the first 4 episodes. I didn't decide that the show was shit until somewhere around episode 60-80
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
to be fair he's only seen the first 4 episodes. I didn't decide that the show was shit until somewhere around episode 60-80
To be fair you're blind because he's finished the first Fairy Tail series with 175 eps.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
To be fair you're blind because he's finished the first Fairy Tail series with 175 eps.
oh I was talking about fairy tale 2014.
Gaar why man
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
oh I was talking about fairy tale 2014.
Gaar why man
Wellllllllll

Yeah I misjudged my rating on that one
I'll be changing it.
Still I enjoyed that shit when I was watching it tho
To bad it was the same arc every time .
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Go to my signature and press my anime list, anything that I rated an 8 or over that is in the genre you like I would recommend.
Thanks, been looking for some new anime to watch since exams have finished
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us