WTSβœ΅β˜…πŸ—ΉοΌΊοΌ©οΌ°ΥšοΌ³ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ††πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ί 𝓒𝓔𝓑π“₯π“˜π“’π“”πŸ—Ήβ˜…βœ΅

Posts 1–15 of 60 Β· Page 1 of 4
βœ΅β˜…πŸ—ΉοΌΊοΌ©οΌ°ΥšοΌ³ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ††πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ί 𝓒𝓔𝓑π“₯π“˜π“’π“”πŸ—Ήβ˜…βœ΅


I will give a full, 100% refund if you receive a poor grade. (Also you will get your next assignment at half cost.)

I will be able to respond everyday, all day, past Aug 25. (When I get a new phone)

Although I almost always do, sorry if I don't respond on time.



Why am I doing this?



- Schools usually give too much homework

- To shrink your workload

- Relieve stress




Thanks for reading
@ @Lift

Little bit late to be opening this don't you think? Maybe homework for the kids in summer school

GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Lift

Little bit late to be opening this don't you think? Maybe homework for the kids in summer school

GLWS
Haha yeah I posted a thread in General about whether or not I should post it even though it's summer. I got fairly positive feedback

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Lift

Little bit late to be opening this don't you think? Maybe homework for the kids in summer school

GLWS
Some countries still have school...
Added you on skype
this is gonna be useful!
Timing is a bit off for everyone. But definitely putting a bookmark on this guy.
Added ya, will be useful in the future
If I wasn't taking easy summer courses for college I'd probably consider. Will be saving this!
If I wasn't on summer break I would probably use your service. GLWS .
Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
If I wasn't on summer break I would probably use your service. GLWS .
Thanks
To my surprise I actually got a lot of customers pretty fast. Didn't know so many people had school at so different times
kool service, for which grades are u mainly doing h.w for? and do u have any college degree or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Hamza! View Post
kool service, for which grades are u mainly doing h.w for? and do u have any college degree or something?
not in college, but am taking a few courses.

It's aimed for anyone up to abt 12th grade or basic college courses.
Could you do Spanish homework? Thread could be a little clearer.
How fast can the homework be usually completed? And what constitutes as a bad grade (kinda subjective to different people)?
Quote Originally Posted by maxiffer View Post
Could you do Spanish homework? Thread could be a little clearer.
How fast can the homework be usually completed? And what constitutes as a bad grade (kinda subjective to different people)?
Spanish homework? Yes most of it.

How fast? Depends on what your deadline is. If it's due tomorrow I'll get fast, but if it's due in a week I'll usually give it abt 1-2 days b4 deadline.

Bad grade? Below 86-ish is a definite refund. Most of the work I give is 99 or %100 correct, with errors only in presentation and not the main idea of the answer. I make sure it's right. The scenario people will need a refund is rare, so that's why I give %100 refund and half off the next assignment, as because of it's scarcity it won't affect my profit much.

Thanks for asking, I'm sure people will need to know that, don't know why I forgot to put those details in the thread
Posts 1–15 of 60 Β· Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?