almost killed myselfAlmost killed myself because mpgh got me fucked up https://gyazo.com/e0c1a7168be190fbd46b33903fe64ed6
fuck you should have because this is such a fucking retarded thread. I think This literally happens daily.
Originally Posted by Arrow fuck you should have because this is such a fucking retarded thread. I think This literally happens daily. ik.. i just wanted to check on mpgh 1 more time and it got back up. Was about to take a shot of vodka mixed with chocolate milk and bleach
Originally Posted by TheTrueKing ik.. i just wanted to check on mpgh 1 more time and it got back up. Was about to take a shot of vodka mixed with chocolate milk and bleach you can still do it,doubt anyone would mind it
Originally Posted by x12 I wish you did I have this multiple times per day - idk why though maintenance, server backup ect.
Just hit the refresh button on your navigation bar. It's from DDos attacks and/or alot of guest viewers that the server can't handle it.
Originally Posted by Xiolest Shit man why you give up? Go out there and try again! I think ima livestream it on twitch.