almost killed myself

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
fuck you should have because this is such a fucking retarded thread.
I think This literally happens daily.
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
fuck you should have because this is such a fucking retarded thread.
I think This literally happens daily.
ik.. i just wanted to check on mpgh 1 more time and it got back up.

Was about to take a shot of vodka mixed with chocolate milk and bleach
Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueKing View Post
ik.. i just wanted to check on mpgh 1 more time and it got back up.

Was about to take a shot of vodka mixed with chocolate milk and bleach
you can still do it,doubt anyone would mind it
I wish you did
I have this multiple times per day - idk why though
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
I wish you did
I have this multiple times per day - idk why though
maintenance, server backup ect.
Just hit the refresh button on your navigation bar.
It's from DDos attacks and/or alot of guest viewers that the server can't handle it.
I get this 10 times a day...
but the server in Kuwait...
Shit man why you give up? Go out there and try again!
Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
Shit man why you give up? Go out there and try again!
I think ima livestream it on twitch.
Just a daily thing for old members
go ahead and do me a favor and follow through with the suicide, thanks.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us