WTSAdventure Club VACATION EXPERIENCE! ✈ TRAVEL ✈ Flights, Festivals, Attractions+More!

Posts 1–15 of 738 · Page 1 of 50
Adventure Club VACATION EXPERIENCE! ✈ TRAVEL ✈ Flights, Festivals, Attractions+More!


| * Full List of Experiences *|
Exotic Supercars
NASCAR
Stock Car
INDYCAR
Off Road Racing
Drag Racing
Performance Driving
Formula 1 Racing
Rally Driving
Go-Karting
Helicopters
Skydiving
Hot Air Ballooning
Scenic Flights
Hang Gliding
Indoor Skydiving
Aerobatics
Pilot Lesson
Aerial Combat
Glider Flights
Trike Flight
Seaplane
Paragliding
Airboat Tours
Scenic Cruises
Flyboard and Jet Pack
Whitewater Rafting
Speed Boat Tours
Sailing
Parasailing
Fishing
Jet Ski Tours
Scuba
Kayak
Whale Watching
Swimming with Sharks
Water Skiing / Wakeboarding
Canoeing
Zip Line Tours
Horseback Riding
ATV Drive
Indoor Skydiving
Scenic Tours
Off Roading
Canyoneering
Dog Sled Rides
Firearms Experience
Segway Tours
Archery
Paintball
Snowmobile Tours
Hiking
Bike Tours
Rock Climbing Ice Climbing
Room Escape
Bus Tours
Sightseeing

 
Proof







 
Extra Information

Info:
Bought with my own personal methods unless otherwise stated. I try to be as sincere as possible and therefore as safe as possible. Middleman is welcome but not required and appointed by me unless you have a highly trusted one. All flights must pay 30% upfront regardless. As you, the customer, can see I've put in a lot of effort for this and truly just want you to have a great time. I will provide you with as much information as possible.

No ticketmaster, stubhub, vividseats, seatgeek.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ADD ON JABBER or SKYPE:
Jabber: adventureclub@xmpp.jp

Skype: ******adventureclub_3
There is one underscore and the "******" is necessary.


...::Thanks for choosing us::...
- ADVENTURE CLUB -
Vouch orders available if you live an area where you can test.

Excited to get started!
Could you do tomorrowland?
How about shows in Vancouver, British Columbia. I go to the states quite often and would be interested in getting these tickets, but what are the chances of these tickets biting us back?
Could you do Flight+Hotel (international) on Expedia ?
Quote Originally Posted by alijaz12345 View Post
Could you do tomorrowland?
I honestly can do most events. I love to do EDM festivals but things like Ultra & Tomorrowland often sell out way too quick. I like to do things the week of or even closer.

Quote Originally Posted by duyxngoc94 View Post
How about shows in Vancouver, British Columbia. I go to the states quite often and would be interested in getting these tickets, but what are the chances of these tickets biting us back?
No chance in them biting you back. The proof that i have posted is literally 1/1000th of the tickets I've done. I've never had a problem.
I have a few in Ontario such as Center of Gravity and a lot in New York coming up. I'm not sure about Vancouver, if you send me some links I can tell you yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by shiwis View Post
Could you do Flight+Hotel (international) on Expedia ?
Yes I can. That's my favorite.
Flights within Canada is fine? Doesn't seem like I can register an account on Jabber. Will there be another way to add you?
I believe I added you.
I'd like to use your services for a big trip in a luxury destination (from Europe), we will be 4 and we estimated the total @ +- 8000€, what kind of warranty do you offer? Cuz I'm kinda scared to loose that many BTC ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by skilah View Post
I'd like to use your services for a big trip in a luxury destination (from Europe), we will be 4 and we estimated the total @ +- 8000€, what kind of warranty do you offer? Cuz I'm kinda scared to loose that many BTC ^_^
I can certainly do that. Talking to you now on Jabber!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Technkilla View Post
Do you have Cold play tickets available for next weekend in LA?
Added you. A lot of times events like that sell out. I cannot do an event if it sells out.
Quote Originally Posted by Adventure_Club View Post
I can certainly do that. Talking to you now on Jabber!

- - - Updated - - -



Added you. A lot of times events like that sell out. I cannot do an event if it sells out.
Bro is expedia also only for usa or world-wide ?
USA is possible, I just didn't want to openly advertise it. I'll be doing it for select few people. Services are generally worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Staryl View Post
Would you be able to do Luna Park (in Coney Island/Brooklyn, NY)? Unlike other parks, it's based on buying credits instead of admission.
I can do it if this is the website you're preferring to:
http://lunaparknyc.com/plan/park-prices/
Do you have Cold play tickets available for next weekend in LA?
Would you be able to do Luna Park (in Coney Island/Brooklyn, NY)? Unlike other parks, it's based on buying credits instead of admission.
can you do flights from the uk to usa and middle east
Posts 1–15 of 738 · Page 1 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?