FINALLY AN ANIME LONGER THAN 12 EPISODES AGAIN OMFG
D.Gray-man hollow has OFFICIALLY went over 12 episodes for their first season.
I for one am fucking hyped. Hopefully a regular sized anime will be around 24-32 episodes long again, while short animes are 12 episodes long, and long animes are 64-100+ episodes long.
I've been raging over everything being 12 episodes long lately, really has pissed me off anime studios started making the norm a 12 episode production of a single series then move onto a different anime totally forsaking our 12 episod series.
I for one am fucking hyped. Hopefully a regular sized anime will be around 24-32 episodes long again, while short animes are 12 episodes long, and long animes are 64-100+ episodes long.
I've been raging over everything being 12 episodes long lately, really has pissed me off anime studios started making the norm a 12 episode production of a single series then move onto a different anime totally forsaking our 12 episod series.



