WTSFitbit SE SERVICE| BLAZE - 30$| Surge 30$| Alta - 25$| Charge HR - 25$

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Fitbit SE SERVICE| BLAZE - 30$| Surge 30$| Alta - 25$| Charge HR - 25$

 
Proof

 
T.o.S.
No charge backs.
- Refund will be provided after a 2nd or 3rd failed attempt with your order.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to this Terms Of Service.
- You MUST vouch after I complete the service with photo proof (Personal information can be edited out) within three days or I will report you in the scammers grave for breach of the ToS

Your order will be processed within 48 hours.
Skype yar5260
Only BTC
Is it possible to get a vouch copy?

Skype: josephkim144

I have you added on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by yar5260 View Post

[/IMG][/SPOILER]
 
T.o.S.
No charge backs.
- Refund will be provided after a 2nd or 3rd failed attempt with your order.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to this Terms Of Service.
- You MUST vouch after I complete the service with photo proof (Personal information can be edited out) within three days or I will report you in the scammers grave for breach of the ToS

Your order will be processed within 48 hours.
Skype yar5260
Only BTC
Can I get a vouch copy for Blaze. Hmu on skype!
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Can I get a vouch copy for Blaze. Hmu on skype!
Was it really necessary to quote the whole thread? lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
Was it really necessary to quote the whole thread? lmao
Fix for you
I will give only one copy of the vouch. Charge hr
Quote Originally Posted by yar5260 View Post
I will give only one copy of the vouch. Charge hr
Ok that's fine. Hmu on skype yar5260
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Ok that's fine. Hmu on skype yar5260
LOL, only comments for vouch copies.
+Vouch

Got confirmation which is now processing. Waiting for it to ship and receive it. Will update with pics.
BUMP!! I accept orders: Cybo:
I accept orders. CHARGE 2 - $ 30
I would like to get a fitbit blaze. What is you bitcoin payment info. I sent you a request on skype.
Nice guy to deal with quick and responsive with some good customer service skills
accept orders/
Pretty trusted guy.
Bought multiple products from him so far and always delivered. Responsive and adjusting in terms of payment.
Planning to do more deals with him

GLWS
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?