Name changer plugin
I remember back in the day I made a help&request thread on how to change your name using krelay and I got answers pointing me to cheat engine and client manipulation.
I made a plugin that lets you change your name, it stays through out server & realm changing, here is the needed code for you to remake it
Then, you basically go to the thing that requires 1000 gold and change your name to anything as seen here:

Bad quality because im bored to upload a HQ gif, but results should be easily seen.
I made a plugin that lets you change your name, it stays through out server & realm changing, here is the needed code for you to remake it
Code:
public void Initialize(Proxy proxy)
{
proxy.HookPacket(PacketType.CHOOSENAME, onName);
}
private void onName(Client client, Packet packet)
{
try
{
ChooseNamePacket load = (ChooseNamePacket)packet;
load.Send = false;
NameResultPacket name = (NameResultPacket)Packet.Create(PacketType.NAMERESULT);
name.Success = true;
name.ErrorText = "";
client.SendToClient(name);
}
catch(Exception ex)
{
Console.WriteLine(ex.ToString());
}
}

Bad quality because im bored to upload a HQ gif, but results should be easily seen.

