~ Hejsan1 as Visual Basic Minion/Moderator ~
Hey!
I want to apply for Visaul Basic Moderator/Minion because I have alot of experience in Visual Basic and willing to help people with their problems and errors
Name: Lukas
Age: 14
Hours I will be on: 4-5(More If needed, Have no problems being online)
What I can do to help: I Help people with their problems/errors or if someone missing some code.
I´m going to prevent spam,Virus spreaders, Fake Virusscans!
Timezone: GMT 1+
Location: Sweden
My experiences with Visual Basics: Very,very Advanced! I got a LOT of experiences in Visual Basic! Coding all possible hackz that will work on a fps game. I Checking Youtube every day and check´s if there is something new I don´t know, I also googling for tutorials to learn more! I have read some books to learn more! If I some1 should ask me what are your experience 1 to 10 (1 = Bad, 10 = best) I should say 9,5
Why you should pick me: Over 560+ Posts, - 20%+ Activity(4-5Hours, more if needed)
Helpful Tutorials on MPGH:
ProcessKillz000r
Scrolling text(Very cool)
Make a bouncing ball(Cool
Add More cool items to your toolbox
Analog clock
A little harder beeper
How to make a hidden file(Good your virus makers ^^])
Coming Up Tutorials:
How to make a afkbot that works for Combat Arms,
Combat Arms Spammer with some bypass system,
Combat Arms Auto shooter In game,
Safe Serial-Key Program,
BlueScreen Of Death(fake),
Screenshot taker,
Combat Arms Cleaner,
Better Hotkeys that works IN game,
How to press a button from form1 on form2(good for settings),
Crosshair.
Just comment what tutorials u want, I´ll help you!
I want to apply for Visaul Basic Moderator/Minion because I have alot of experience in Visual Basic and willing to help people with their problems and errors
Name: Lukas
Age: 14
Hours I will be on: 4-5(More If needed, Have no problems being online)
What I can do to help: I Help people with their problems/errors or if someone missing some code.
I´m going to prevent spam,Virus spreaders, Fake Virusscans!
Timezone: GMT 1+
Location: Sweden
My experiences with Visual Basics: Very,very Advanced! I got a LOT of experiences in Visual Basic! Coding all possible hackz that will work on a fps game. I Checking Youtube every day and check´s if there is something new I don´t know, I also googling for tutorials to learn more! I have read some books to learn more! If I some1 should ask me what are your experience 1 to 10 (1 = Bad, 10 = best) I should say 9,5
Why you should pick me: Over 560+ Posts, - 20%+ Activity(4-5Hours, more if needed)
Helpful Tutorials on MPGH:
ProcessKillz000r
Scrolling text(Very cool)
Make a bouncing ball(Cool

Add More cool items to your toolbox
Analog clock
A little harder beeper
How to make a hidden file(Good your virus makers ^^])
Coming Up Tutorials:
How to make a afkbot that works for Combat Arms,
Combat Arms Spammer with some bypass system,
Combat Arms Auto shooter In game,
Safe Serial-Key Program,
BlueScreen Of Death(fake),
Screenshot taker,
Combat Arms Cleaner,
Better Hotkeys that works IN game,
How to press a button from form1 on form2(good for settings),
Crosshair.
Just comment what tutorials u want, I´ll help you!


I want to be a minion. and I don't think we should have2 minions.