ExclamationInjecting Problems & Badge Setup

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Injecting Problems & Badge Setup
Ive Been Looking For The Guide But Couldnt Find It So I Thought I Might Ask Ppl Here

I Cant inject The hacks into crossfire even though i followed all the instructions by Suseke 16 in this link:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...k-pic-tut.html

Mabye I Need Another Injector? If Perx, can you help me set up?

I have Vista btw xD

And About Kill Badges, how do you set em up? i also followed instructions but that doesent fawking work either -_-

Help Is Very Appricated By Me, Im 14 btw If u want to know why im so dumb

Thanks
use another hack not injector

injector is fine
as he said use other injector but run it as admin and serach engine / google.com/game injectors and u will find a injector


note scan the injecotr seee if there is no virus



thank me
Quote Originally Posted by hakq View Post
as he said use other injector but run it as admin and serach engine / google.com/game injectors and u will find a injector


note scan the injecotr seee if there is no virus



thank me
Ever Heard of Sig?
IT would be better to put the "Thank me" in ur sig than typing it over and over again.
try Perx, its a good injextor.
Quote Originally Posted by [B]ad_[B]oy View Post
try Perx, its a good injextor.
this choob doesnt know how to use google and find the perX injector and himan has posted a new injector on mpgh now and u can download it


thank me
Alright, are there any working hacks? Send me the link? xD
Ffs u ******, way to bump your own thread.

Get directX, easy and shit. And for the badges? Go post in the right section.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us