UnhappySolvedRotmg SD Adding new skins (project b source)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Rotmg SD Adding new skins (project b source)
I have error with adding new skins when i ty use new skin write in chat invalid skin type :"C
<Object type="0xa379" id="Snow Queen">
<Skin/>
<Class>Skin</Class>
<AnimatedTexture>
<File>playerskins</File>
<Index>99</Index>
</AnimatedTexture>
<PlayerClassType>0x0302</PlayerClassType>
<UnlockLevel>0</UnlockLevel>
<DisplayId>Snow Queen</DisplayId>
</Object>
<Object type="0xa561" id="Snow Queen Skin">
<Class>Equipment</Class>
<Item />
<AnimatedTexture>
<File>playerskins</File>
<Index>99</Index>
</AnimatedTexture>
<SlotType>10</SlotType>
<Description>Snow Queen Skin</Description>
<Activate skinType="900">UnlockSkin</Activate>
<Consumable/>
<BagType>1</BagType>
<DisplayId>Snow Queen Skin</DisplayId>
</Object>
i add this to client and server
Quote Originally Posted by Wojtasowy1234 View Post
<Activate skinType="900">UnlockSkin</Activate>
That's not right, it should be 41849
Quote Originally Posted by LegumI View Post
That's not right, it should be 41849
nie działa xD this is not work
Quote Originally Posted by Wojtasowy1234 View Post
emm not work @Zolmex pls help
<Activate skinType="41849">UnlockSkin</Activate> Thats what I see its wrong, or maybe you didn't added the xmls on the client?
Quote Originally Posted by Zolmex View Post
<Activate skinType="41849">UnlockSkin</Activate> Thats what I see its wrong, or maybe you didn't added the xmls on the client?
I change and not work and yes i add to client
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?