Solved[FSOD] Adding new skins.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[FSOD] Adding new skins.
Ok, after lurking with no avail, I decided to make a help request. I'm going to get straight to the point. The skins are not appearing in my wardrobe, but the message "Skin successfully added!" still appears.

Code:
<Object type="0x1562" id="Gladiator Skin">
    <Class>Equipment</Class>
    <Item/>
    <AnimatedTexture>
      <File>playerskins16</File>
      <Index>07</Index>
    </AnimatedTexture>
    <SlotType>10</SlotType>
    <Description>
      africa
    </Description>
    <Activate skinType="1028">UnlockSkin</Activate>
    <Consumable/>
    <Soulbound/>
    <BagType>4</BagType>
    <feedPower>2000</feedPower>
    <DisplayId>Gladiator</DisplayId>
  </Object>

  <Object type="0x0404" id="Gladiator">
    <Skin/>
    <Class>Skin</Class>
    <AnimatedTexture>
      <File>playerskins16</File>
      <Index>07</Index>
    </AnimatedTexture>
    <PlayerClassType>0x031d</PlayerClassType>
    <NoSkinSelect/>
    <DisplayId>Example!</DisplayId>
  </Object>
I've added it in client as well. What do I do?
The "gladiator" needs to be in the playerskins binary, and the "gladiator skin" in the equipment binary.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
The "gladiator" needs to be in the playerskins binary, and the "gladiator skin" in the equipment binary.
thx bb //10char
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?