I got scammed - Help

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I got scammed - Help
So do you guys remeber this starbucks guy who was selling $100 for 30%?



Well I sent him $440 last 1 or 2 month ago for starbucks $100 gift card and all of the gift card went to 0 right now

$440 was from my credit card. if i call my credit card company that i was scammed, will they refund me?

- - - Updated - - -
@Bryan

any admins?
Yeah probably just say you didn't authorize the purchase or something. Or you can get a refund directly on paypal while saying the same thing, worked with a scammer that I had issues with a few months ago.
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Yeah probably just say you didn't authorize the purchase or something. Or you can get a refund directly on paypal while saying the same thing, worked with a scammer that I had issues with a few months ago.
i heard paypal can't do shit only the bank can do the full refund.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova @Psychotic @DarkLordXYZ @Hugo Boss @Flengo @Hero @Jim Morrison
Just contact the bank. But how did you send the money to that guy?
Quote Originally Posted by ravy98 View Post
Just contact the bank. But how did you send the money to that guy?
paypal. i had my credti card locked into my paypal account
You bought $440 worth of starbucks gift cards? O_O
Quote Originally Posted by popcornjesus View Post
You bought $440 worth of starbucks gift cards? O_O
And if he bought a $100 card with 30%, means he bought $1400 startbucks gift card??wtf
Quote Originally Posted by popcornjesus View Post
You bought $440 worth of starbucks gift cards? O_O
its he charged me $40 per $100 starbucks card
= $440 for $1100 starbucks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alinin View Post
And if he bought a $100 card with 30%, means he bought $1400 startbucks gift card??wtf
then it went 0
Quote Originally Posted by bunny2457 View Post
its he charged me $40 per $100 starbucks card
= $440 for $1100 starbucks

- - - Updated - - -



then it went 0
Think you should have bought a couple only to test it out before buying in a bulk dude...
Quote Originally Posted by popcornjesus View Post
Think you should have bought a couple only to test it out before buying in a bulk dude...
i did brought in couples more like 3 times per week.

so i am going to call the bank and say that i did not make this payment?
Quote Originally Posted by bunny2457 View Post
i did brought in couples more like 3 times per week.

so i am going to call the bank and say that i did not make this payment?
Dang, I personally wouldn't have bought in bulk (Buy as you need), $440 is a lot. I'm not sure about the whole bank situation... can't give you advice on that, sorry.
@ @bunny2457 You could go through the bank, not sure how it works but I know people have been successful in it. Read up on what is a viable reason and counts as "unauthorized". Not much more I can advise in here.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @bunny2457 You could go through the bank, not sure how it works but I know people have been successful in it. Read up on what is a viable reason and counts as "unauthorized". Not much more I can advise in here.
i am going to my bank later this evening and say i got scammed and try to get it back
Lmao dude good luck! Update on how it goes. Also how do you spend that much on Starbucks? You buying drinks for all of Africa or somethin?
seriously,you got scammed by this guy.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us