Solved[FSoD] Descriptors.cs Error?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[FSoD] Descriptors.cs Error?
Code:
System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'berserk' was not found.
   at System.Enum.EnumResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String failureMessageID, Object failureMessageFormatArgument)
   at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
   at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at ActivateEffect..ctor(XElement elem) in C:\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\db\data\Descriptors.cs:line 346
   at Item.<>c.<.ctor>b__1_1(XElement i) in C:\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\db\data\Descriptors.cs:line 519
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Item..ctor(UInt16 type, XElement elem) in C:\fabiano-swagger-of-doom-master\db\data\Descriptors.cs:line 519
I added Nilly's Realm's items and removed some unnecessary ActivateEffects etc., then got this error after rebuild. Did nothing in Descriptors.cs
Can you provide all of your edited XMLs that you added in.

I have a feeling you might've screwed something up
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Can you provide all of your edited XMLs that you added in.

I have a feeling you might've screwed something up
I've decided to copy-paste it one at a time in instead of all at once with my edited XMLs, I reverted my changes and its fixed now. You can close this.
Alright.

Closed, solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?