Cetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]
[Info]
Hello there. Last year I pointed out that I would be coding a bot from scratch. Well, after months of heavy procrastination and slapping myself to actually code it, this is the result. I guess you could say this is the continuation of Orion but under a new name. Before you even ask, since this is a bot I coded myself, other AQWorlds bot files will not be compatible towards it. The bot was also coded in mind of features that people had always wanted.
Originally Posted by TheSuperD
I am no programmer and I think I am asking too much, but when you even read it to the half, I would be very glad!
[FAQ]
Q: What does x bot function do?
A: Most of the bot functions are pretty self explanatory, but if you need explanation on anything ask away in this thread and I will happily reply.
Q: Are you taking suggestions?
A: Yes, I'm very much open to suggestions as I will try my best to maintain and update Cetera when I have the free time to do so.
Q: How long did this take to make?
A: Since it was from scratch, I went under a lot of trial and error which frustrated me and it was due to that that I've been only working on it on and off for 5 months. Meaning, I would only work on it once every 3 weeks, on the occasion, or just whenever I had felt like it. (I even had a streak of not even touching it for 3 whole months... yeah I'm a procrastinator)
Q: I encountered a bug! How do I report it?
A: Please reply to this thread with the full steps you took that led you to the bug. I need to be able to recreate it in order to actually fix it.
[Features]
[Video]
[Media]





Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
*Please report bugs in this thread and the steps to recreate said bug!
Hello there. Last year I pointed out that I would be coding a bot from scratch. Well, after months of heavy procrastination and slapping myself to actually code it, this is the result. I guess you could say this is the continuation of Orion but under a new name. Before you even ask, since this is a bot I coded myself, other AQWorlds bot files will not be compatible towards it. The bot was also coded in mind of features that people had always wanted.
Code:
8/1/2016 - Release 8/3/2016 - Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though) - possibly fixed first index bug - new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between) - workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions 8/3/2016 - Revision II - heavily fixed performance issues - drop configuration heavily fixed - big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions) 8/4/2016 - fixed the way the bot checks for items - fixed problems with if statements inventory check 8/5/2016 - Revision III - made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds) - fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad - made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking - possibly fixed "resume bot" - fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now) - fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes 8/8/2016 - Revision IV - fixed a-ab kill conflicting with regular kill functions - (possibly) fixed random disconnects - fixed consoles not scrolling all the way down sometimes - fixed autorelogin problem - fixed load bot to properly register drop configuration - fixed a minor issue with "Item In Inv" and "Item In Temp" - "kill x until item(s) drop" is now renamed to "kill x until item(s) are in inv" to lessen confusion - once again, wouldn't have been possible without woods_879 8/14/2016 - Revision 4.5 - Added new command function "Kill x Until Quest Complete" - Added if statement "If Quest Complete" - Added an option in "Miscellaneous" to enable private rooms - Map joining now wait til the map has loaded before going to the next index - Sneak peek for a new feature coming in Revision V on the bottom right corner - Fixed an issue with a broken "If Item In Inv" and "If Item Not In Inv" statements - Fixed issues where the bot would be continuously attacking - Fixed issues with drops not being picked up correctly - Recoded how quests are completed 8/21/2016 - Revision V - Added Packet Logger (access in start menu) image: http://i.imgur.com/OZECBhN.png - Added AutoBots (not that many atm, but will grow overtime) image: http://i.imgur.com/ZWkI6tw.png *Use the power button on the bottom right to start/stop the autobot *Courtesy to woods_879 for the bots - Added a separate list of commands in the bot for map items - Added a command to select a reward when completing a quest - Fixed minor issue with Kill x Until Quest Completes - Fixed issues with Rest If MP < & Rest If HP < - Fixed minor issue with going to cells in the bot - Fixed positioning of More Functions when opening for the first time - (Possibly) Fixed disconnects w/ quest completion - Fixed walkspeed resetting to default when entering a new cell/pad 9/2/2016 - Revision 5.5 - Added Generic Attack to the autobots - Fixed Auto-Decline Drops breaking - Fixed general problem relating quests - Waiting on the server rewrite to go live 9/7/2016 - Revision 5.6 - Fixed issue with quests not being accepted 9/8/2016 - Revision 5.7 - Fast Travels now join private rooms when "Private Rooms" is enabled in Miscellaneous - Fixed issues with getting drops breaking the bot - Fixed issues with Auto Bot not properly registering "Rest if MP <" and "Rest if HP <" as well as "Resume Bot on Relogin" 9/10/2016 - Revision 5.8 - Added "Skip Cutscenes" in Miscellaneous - Added console/debug messages for if statements - Fixed reported issues with "If Item Not In Inv" and "if Item Not In Temp" - (Possibly) Fixed item pick ups erroring out
Q: What does x bot function do?
A: Most of the bot functions are pretty self explanatory, but if you need explanation on anything ask away in this thread and I will happily reply.
Q: Are you taking suggestions?
A: Yes, I'm very much open to suggestions as I will try my best to maintain and update Cetera when I have the free time to do so.
Q: How long did this take to make?
A: Since it was from scratch, I went under a lot of trial and error which frustrated me and it was due to that that I've been only working on it on and off for 5 months. Meaning, I would only work on it once every 3 weeks, on the occasion, or just whenever I had felt like it. (I even had a streak of not even touching it for 3 whole months... yeah I'm a procrastinator)
Q: I encountered a bug! How do I report it?
A: Please reply to this thread with the full steps you took that led you to the bug. I need to be able to recreate it in order to actually fix it.
[Features]
Code:
- Windows-Feel GUI (draggable & focusable gui)
- Toggle Bank (white chest icon on the start menu bar, and to the right of the start button)
- Auto Relogin
- Boosts (scans your inventory for boosts, and you multiselect all the boosts you want to use)
- Bot Manager (Lag Killer is in Miscellaneous)
- Drop Manager ("configure drops" button inside the bot manager)
- More Functions ("more functions" button inside the bot manager, contains advanced functions)
- Console
- Cosmetic SWFs (ability to load/save sets)
- Name & Guild Customization
- Fast Travel
- Fake Messages
- Loaders (Quest, Shop, and HairShop Loaders)
- Armor Color
- Walk Speed
- Cell Grabbing
- Fake Upgrade Days
- Summon Battlepets
- Unlock Achievements
- Set Path
- Enable Chat
- Toggle Mute (5 minutes)
- Max Range Skills
- Gender Switch
- Juggernaut
- Enemy Magnet
- Lag Killer
- Modify AC text
- Modify Levels text
- Modify Class text
- Modify Gold text
- Packet Spammer
[Media]
Images





Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
*Please report bugs in this thread and the steps to recreate said bug!



Why not just modify and improve what you already have?![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)

