OutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]
Where is the owner of this bot anyway? Seems like many people are bombarding this thread.
- - - Updated - - -
Sorry, Didn't know about the new version..
e
- - - Updated - - -
Sorry, Didn't know about the new version..
ebug
I encountered a bug, whenever I put the command to join a random room first, It will stop at that point.. not moving on to next command
Can u fix this?
- - - Updated - - -
Also, I noticed when I leave the bot running for a while, it will crash with a white screen and a exclamation mark in the middle.
What's the cause of this?
Can u fix this?
- - - Updated - - -
Also, I noticed when I leave the bot running for a while, it will crash with a white screen and a exclamation mark in the middle.
What's the cause of this?
Where is the latest version? Mine keeps crashing with a white screen and exclamation mark in middle.
For the Bamboozle vs Craig Auto-Bot Can you have the auto bot accept Uni 10's? Can you implement that for us?
why does mine says "caught unhandled unknown exception?" how do i fix this please help... thanks in advanced
how do i run linux version?


how do u download it ?
@Silent request thread lock & outdated tag? Also thread lock & outdated tag for the first Revenant thread which is this one.
This is rather outdated. I recommend using the latest versions instead.
If you want to use Cetera get its latest version here.
If you want an improved and more responsive bot get Revenant's latest version here.
This is rather outdated. I recommend using the latest versions instead.
If you want to use Cetera get its latest version here.
If you want an improved and more responsive bot get Revenant's latest version here.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
User ServicesStealMC | The most advanced Minecraft LLS | Windows/Mac/Linux | Vanilla/TechnicPE 3 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows-Mac-Linux] OryxRape 1.0 - Automatic Hacks UpdaterJU 89 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.1 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 343 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.2 : Automatic Client UpdaterJU 230 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Windows/Mac/Linux] UnsecureSWF 1.0 : remove junk code from your clientJU 12
