CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 256–270 of 279 · Page 18 of 19
Hey the bot is a miracle but it is hella laggy for me. Any way to fix it? I dont have loading problems in le bot but in cetera maps take way too long to load that it skips steps in the bot.

Edit: Never mind it is because of my piece of shit internet provider.
Cetera not working!
I need help!

I have used Cetera and it's great.. but now it's broken.
Most of the button in Cetera don't work, only the menu opener, console and shutdown button. All the other buttons don't do anything when you click on them and don't light up when you hover over them

Can anyone help me?
Just some general feedback on this, I prefer Dark Mystic over this... Although the features are missing, it's not always freezing on me and the bot on Dark Mystic will stop if I turn it off. the constant freezing makes it impossible to accept drops manually and always ends up making the character in the game AFK. For now, I'll stay away from this program. Was really hoping for a working bot with the 'if' commands.
it doesn't store cache? joining the same room always need to load, and too much unnecessary options.

great effort though
hey 133 i noticed that whenever i press "begin botting" the commands take effect faster than the game loads. Whenever my command is to move to a certain map the command NEXT to that takes place much faster than the game loads, so basically my command went from "join x" to "attack random" WHILST the game is still loading so when the game finally is done loading a barrage of wrong commands takes place and f's up my entire bot, please fix? or help me?

also
what is index?
is there a command that makes u automatically select your reward from a quest so it is able to turn in (u kno the type of quest where u need to select a reward before u turn in)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ovn View Post
it doesn't store cache? joining the same room always need to load, and too much unnecessary options.
i noticed that too. my bot get f'ed becous of it.


133 is there a option to enable cache collecting or something? really need it
Trying to make a custom bot, not sure how to make it go to a specific room once its in an area.
Why Bot loading All Maps everytime
I've noticed that some people have been suggesting that a "Store Data in Cache" function should be added, and I agree with them on that subject. One of my bots joins a lot of different maps and due to laggy loading screens because of not storing the maps in the cache, it randomly stops and gets nothing done.
This is so annoying, whenever I click something in the menu nothing happens it just doesn't do anything!
Quote Originally Posted by nigatriga View Post
This is so annoying, whenever I click something in the menu nothing happens it just doesn't do anything!
You have to login first.
btw, why is this bot not accepting Cubes, I want to get Tainted Gems using the Cube Reagent Quest but the bot is not accepting the Cubes, so how can I accept this?
in the advanced functions when i type defeated makai:50 and click add item it becomes DEFEATED MAKAIx10

is this normal
Wow. You really did it.
I really have no words. Because of RL i couldn't come on for a looong time. But now, oh my god! This looks fantastic! I will SURELY test it out very soon!
stuck
hey dude sorry to hear this, but the cetera got stuck in 0%. can u fix it?
err.. what is "max skill range" function?
Posts 256–270 of 279 · Page 18 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?