CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 241–255 of 279 · Page 17 of 19
Some questions for Cetera cause I think I going to use it (Had this like a year ago but never use it)

1.Packet Spammer and Packet Logger what does it do?

2.Miscellaneous look a bit risky to use isn't?

3.Seem that Fake Message is for fun only?I guess XD

4.Cosmetic Swfs.....only ME can see it right?

5.Console look interesting...what it do and how to use it?

6.Are Boots just active our boots?cause ofc we can do it ourself

7.Are this bot got an update version since the last time I download is a year ago

PS:I know in this thread there must already someone asking the same thing but I lazy to search one by one
Quote Originally Posted by sans the skeleton View Post
Some questions for Cetera cause I think I going to use it (Had this like a year ago but never use it)

1.Packet Spammer and Packet Logger what does it do?

2.Miscellaneous look a bit risky to use isn't?

3.Seem that Fake Message is for fun only?I guess XD

4.Cosmetic Swfs.....only ME can see it right?

5.Console look interesting...what it do and how to use it?

6.Are Boots just active our boots?cause ofc we can do it ourself

7.Are this bot got an update version since the last time I download is a year ago

PS:I know in this thread there must already someone asking the same thing but I lazy to search one by one
1. Packet Spammer sends packets, either one or many at a specified interval. Packet Logger saves the packets of the things going on in the game.(Eg. accepting an item.)

2.Nope, it isn't, unless you use them in front of people who get suspicious.

3.Yep, only for fun.

4.Yep, only you can see it.

5.Sorry, even i don't know how to use it. All i know is that it keeps track of whatever is happening, like moving a cell, changing rooms, killing a monster, checking a condition in bot manager, etc.

6.Yea, they just activate your boosts.

7.Nope, tho 133Spider is working on it (it seems).
Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
1. Packet Spammer sends packets, either one or many at a specified interval. Packet Logger saves the packets of the things going on in the game.(Eg. accepting an item.)

2.Nope, it isn't, unless you use them in front of people who get suspicious.

3.Yep, only for fun.

4.Yep, only you can see it.

5.Sorry, even i don't know how to use it. All i know is that it keeps track of whatever is happening, like moving a cell, changing rooms, killing a monster, checking a condition in bot manager, etc.

6.Yea, they just activate your boosts.

7.Nope, tho 133Spider is working on it (it seems).
thank yoooo
Quote Originally Posted by HalR View Post
Hey guys, I was just wondering, is the "Drop until Items in Inv" working properly? I was trying to make a more reliable Dark Spirit Orbs using the Bludrut version of the quest, and that command seems to not work in the bot manager. Once the bot gets to that command, and the item drops, the bot continues to stay stuck on the command. Was just wondering if it's a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Still curious about this function.
It's a great bot, thanks for coding it. The only problem I've encountered is that it attempts to send the getdrop packet twice if there's an ever so slightly bit of lag, even in private rooms, that causes me to disconnect every time. Any fix for it?
The cosmetic SWFs has this thing where armors don't show during cutscenes, what gives?
The badge feature seems too risky to use.
[Release] Cetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]
What else can you do with fake upgrade days besides use member house items?
Is there a way to make the bot skip a command line when it isn't doing anything? when the bot auto relogin I just stay in battleon because the bot keeps trying to attack a random monster.
If not, could you add it?
I Really Wonder Why Cetera Client Keep Disconnecting Me From The Server Using The Crag Vs Bamboozle Autobot. And It Will Eventually Make The Game Lag Sooo Hard That The Client Will Crash On It's Own.
Wasted a lot of times in Le.bot :v
now I can try this
Is Juggernaut safe to use, or will I get disconnected if I use it? I'm assuming it makes you take no damage.
do you have any idea why my cetera always being redownload the map cache? is this had an error on cache things? If so i hope u fix it soon man, cuz i have an slow internet connection so i have to wait for long time to join the game, nice bot anyway i really love it.
Is there any way to get the "Get Drop" function in the Bot Manager to work?
Not yet. Just wait for him to update it.
Posts 241–255 of 279 · Page 17 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us