CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 226–240 of 279 · Page 16 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
He's working on it. I think that would be fixed in his next release.

I hope that , this bot will be the ultimate bot i ever have
Yea. I need the drop thing in the bot manager fixed very badly. Not able to make bots because of the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Still alive.
(Focusing entirely on bot functionality & stability which means reworking/recoding bot functions most notably the combat and drops handler)
Anyway,,, how can you take a screenshot like these??? need some advice
If you use Win 7+, then search for Snipping Tool, and then you can cut how much you want from your screen @xXx_Shadow_xXx.
Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
If you use Win 7+, then search for Snipping Tool, and then you can cut how much you want from your screen @xXx_Shadow_xXx.
I know about that but i mean how you can put "Click here to view the original image of 961x580px." and how to upload image on the link, like this link "http://image.prntscr.com/image/9c13a0cce79a45378b5fdfaf9e00d1c9.png"


- - - Updated - - -

Meh... does not work

- - - Updated - - -

i'll try aagain
Quote Originally Posted by xXx_Shadow_xXx View Post


- - - Updated - - -

Meh... does not work

- - - Updated - - -

i'll try aagain
Link the actual picture and not the prtscr link or whatever

Right click on the image and click open image in new tab
Here
click on the add image thing, and then insert the like.
Just wondering if there's a way to enable saving map files so i can enter a room ive entered before straight away. Bots glitching out because it takes too long to load the maps and my bots move onto the next index. eg. joining citadel, m22,left --> join tercess, r2,center. It would join citadel m22 and attempt to join tercess but failing while also moving my toon to r2 of citadel in the process, thus glitching out my bot on the join and cell index since i cannot go to tercess any other cell except for m22. If it didn't have to always load the map files, this wouldn't be such an issue. Therefore just wondering if theres a way to do this atm because all the other bots save the map files so i find myself switching between this one and others, but i like this one alot more in terms of botting ability. Thanks.
I'm a newcomer when it comes to using Cetera cuz I mainly use Carbon but is it just me or the relogin function is broken? Sometimes it relogins my char but it afks at battleon and often times it just stays at the Server Select screen. Any fixes for this?
Hey guys, I was just wondering, is the "Drop until Items in Inv" working properly? I was trying to make a more reliable Dark Spirit Orbs using the Bludrut version of the quest, and that command seems to not work in the bot manager. Once the bot gets to that command, and the item drops, the bot continues to stay stuck on the command. Was just wondering if it's a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by vrosnyche View Post
I'm a newcomer when it comes to using Cetera cuz I mainly use Carbon but is it just me or the relogin function is broken? Sometimes it relogins my char but it afks at battleon and often times it just stays at the Server Select screen. Any fixes for this?
People have said the relogin function is broken, although I don't know from experience.
Nothing seems to be working for me, I can open up console but that's about it.
Br?Se for me ajuda pf, não consigo criar bot nenhum :c
So does the 'Unlock Badge' thing actually unlock the badge for your account, and is it limited to certain badges?
Quote Originally Posted by buster1188 View Post
So does the 'Unlock Badge' thing actually unlock the badge for your account, and is it limited to certain badges?
I'm not sure, if it does I think this is one of the things you need to be careful with, could be banned easily if it works. Depending on the badge of course
Posts 226–240 of 279 · Page 16 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?