CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 211–225 of 279 · Page 15 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by SlipknotOne View Post
I love messing around with the Moderator/ Server message, but I have a question.
1. Does it actually appear to everyone and
2. If so, can it get me banned, unless it's sent as Alias like it is default?
It's client-sided, only you can see it
I can't seem to get the name changer to work. Won't change my name or the colour of my name. It's only minor but something I'd like to work nonetheless. Cheers for the awesome trainer though
It works for me. Remember you have to click on the name thing.
Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
It works for me. Remember you have to click on the name thing.
Can you change the colour etc? I'll try again now and post screenshots if it doesn't work

----EDIT----
You have to click on colour. Also for guild name, you must be in a guild.
For what? Changing your name's appearance? Nope.
This is easily the best bot program I've used so far. Is there a list of different scripts I can use besides what's already coded in by any chance?
Still alive.
(Focusing entirely on bot functionality & stability which means reworking/recoding bot functions most notably the combat and drops handler)
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Still alive.
(Focusing entirely on bot functionality & stability which means reworking/recoding bot functions most notably the combat and drops handler)
Thank you. Hopefully a new version will come out and my constant and random disconnecting will go away. Literally will log in and stand in battleon and a few moments later will get disconnected.

*i have 2 accounts botting the same thing, one keeps logging out and the other is going on steady.

Also whenever uncheck the begin botting box to stop the bot, the bot keeps going
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Still alive.
(Focusing entirely on bot functionality & stability which means reworking/recoding bot functions most notably the combat and drops handler)
Should archive up a load of bots to put into it by default, i noticed i can only see around 10 when i'm there, would save some time and effort haha

btw great release.

Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
You have to click on colour. Also for guild name, you must be in a guild.
Argh seriously, Why do I need to be in a guild
I'll try clicking colour, never fracking occurred to me -.-
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Still alive.
(Focusing entirely on bot functionality & stability which means reworking/recoding bot functions most notably the combat and drops handler)
Up in here with the dankest of bots. Just started C++ and Java courses in coding myself and hoping I can understand how you guys do it one day
I am currently having an issue with the ArcanGrove REP bot. It seems to cut out every ~1hour and I'm not sure why. Anyone else encountering this issue?

EDIT: Will try to see if Drop Configuration auto-decline fixes this.
EDIT2: Nope, still continues to freeze after awhile..
i think this program has no cache ... because the program will download again from begin every time i login or change map ... can you fix this
He's working on it. I think that would be fixed in his next release.
Posts 211–225 of 279 · Page 15 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us