CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 106–120 of 279 · Page 8 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
It's working now, thanks man. But why is it so that i can only launch it via cmd?
To be honest, I don't know. I found this fix some time ago when I had the same problem with another application. If you want, create a .bat file that contains the path to Cetera.exe only, within quotes if the path contains one or more spaces. Then run the bat file and Cetera should start, eliminating the need to open cmd all the time.

I'm happy I could help you.
it's seems to work normally now, didn't use cmd to open it.. weird

- - - Updated - - -

after using the cmd (the first time) it seems to act normally now and launches without cmd
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
Tried all of that, still doesn't want to work.
Have you tried redownloading it? MPGH has problems sometimes when downloading files.

EDIT: See you've fixed it, but still having minor problems. Maybe this would help: http://superuser.com/questions/97196...e-command-line
Just downloaded, like it so far but it really needs 'cancel target on kill' like Carbon, that was one of the main reasons I started using it instead of Le Bot.
I have a question.... in the video, how did u get the legion doomknight while r u level 1??
Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoldSuit View Post
I have a question.... in the video, how did u get the legion doomknight while r u level 1??
The info was changed client-side from the character menu, or a spoof if you will.
Working. Thx alot
The latest rev has the following errors:
- Automatic Relogin seems to fail sometimes and ur character wont load at Battleon.
- After several hours of use the Bot seems to crash Cetera and the window becomes white.
- If U accept something while the bot is running it crashes sometimes?

Hope U can fix these things. Cetera is simply amazing!
Quote Originally Posted by GE3 View Post
The latest rev has the following errors:
- Automatic Relogin seems to fail sometimes and ur character wont load at Battleon.
- After several hours of use the Bot seems to crash Cetera and the window becomes white.
- If U accept something while the bot is running it crashes sometimes?

Hope U can fix these things. Cetera is simply amazing!
Sorry for the late reply been out for the past few weeks/days; I will look into this.
Quote Originally Posted by GE3 View Post
The latest rev has the following errors:
- Automatic Relogin seems to fail sometimes and ur character wont load at Battleon.
- After several hours of use the Bot seems to crash Cetera and the window becomes white.
- If U accept something while the bot is running it crashes sometimes?

Hope U can fix these things. Cetera is simply amazing!
Cetera (for me crashes) to the white screen too (and it has a exclamation mark in the middle of the screen) and it happens really often..
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
Cetera (for me crashes) to the white screen too (and it has a exclamation mark in the middle of the screen) and it happens really often..
I've been unable to recreate this unfortunately.
Would you mind giving details on what you were doing before it crashed to a white screen? If it was while the bot was running, can you send me the bot file?
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
I've been unable to recreate this unfortunately.
Would you mind giving details on what you were doing before it crashed to a white screen? If it was while the bot was running, can you send me the bot file?
This happens while using ur Bot made for Bamboozle vs Drudgen and many other bots that use Quests.
This happened to me using some of the inbuilt bots and a couple other bots. I remember that i had this problem with the arcangrove bot, i don't remember the other bots
Posts 106–120 of 279 · Page 8 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?