It appears I have discovered another problem. The bot seems unable to verify whether an item is in the temporary inventory or not. I am checking for "Mana Energy for Nulgath" with quantity set to 1, and "Charged Mana Energy for Nulgath" with quantity set to 5. It thinks that I do not have it when I in fact do.
I just restarted Cetera and tried again, this time it thinks that I have it but I don't. I'll test this more thouroughly tomorrow and post the console output, I don't have time for that right now.
And for those who would ask why I'm creating a bot for the Larvae quest when there already is a bunch of functional ones:
This will be an exclusive, super-ulta-amazing version that I will release here if I can get it to work.
Edit: I'm using the statement "If Item not in Temp" to check. I also verified that the task indexes were placed correctly.
I just restarted Cetera and tried again, this time it thinks that I have it but I don't. I'll test this more thouroughly tomorrow and post the console output, I don't have time for that right now.
And for those who would ask why I'm creating a bot for the Larvae quest when there already is a bunch of functional ones:
This will be an exclusive, super-ulta-amazing version that I will release here if I can get it to work.
Edit: I'm using the statement "If Item not in Temp" to check. I also verified that the task indexes were placed correctly.

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
