CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 16–30 of 279 · Page 2 of 19
@Hunter Req Thread Update

Code:
Changelog

8/1/2016
- Release

8/3/2016
- Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
- possibly fixed first index bug
- new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
- workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions
/Reapproved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Nice update! Almost all the issues I had before are now gone.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but my frames just tank when using this as opposed to other trainers such as Carbon and Le Bot.

For example, if I'm in a room with alot of people in it my character's animations skips frames.

Also stuff like this happens
http://prntscr.com/c1at7s
http://prntscr.com/c1atk8
http://prntscr.com/c1au7w
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Nice update! Almost all the issues I had before are now gone.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but my frames just tank when using this as opposed to other trainers such as Carbon and Le Bot.

For example, if I'm in a room with alot of people in it my character's animations skips frames.

Also stuff like this happens
http://prntscr.com/c1at7s
http://prntscr.com/c1atk8
http://prntscr.com/c1au7w
Unfortunately this is the cause of using Zinc =/
I'll try to find a resolve to this issue as soon as I can
Just found a minor bug
http://prntscr.com/c1dlic
It appears that drop configuration isn't working correctly for some reason, while testing out my bot the Essence of Nulgath was getting rejected despite being on the white-list.
@Hunter Req Another Thread Update

Code:
Changelog

8/1/2016
- Release

8/3/2016
- Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
- possibly fixed first index bug
- new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
- workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions

8/3/2016 
- Revision II
- heavily fixed performance issues 
- drop configuration heavily fixed
- big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
/Reapproved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Nice update concerning the performance issues!
However I did find some bugs

http://prntscr.com/c1plc9
The "Item in inv" function doesn't appear to function this update, it didn't skip an index despite the fact that I obviously lacked the 60 Essence(s) of Nulgath. I loaded up a previous version of the bot I made last update and the function worked just fine.
http://prntscr.com/c1pnj5
Drop Configuration just doesn't work, it's neither accepting or declining items.

I checked the console while testing both of these, and I didn't get any error messages.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Nice update concerning the performance issues!
However I did find some bugs

http://prntscr.com/c1plc9
The "Item in inv" function doesn't appear to function this update, it didn't skip an index despite the fact that I obviously lacked the 60 Essence(s) of Nulgath. I loaded up a previous version of the bot I made last update and the function worked just fine.
http://prntscr.com/c1pnj5
Drop Configuration just doesn't work, it's neither accepting or declining items.

I checked the console while testing both of these, and I didn't get any error messages.
Drop Configuration should work. Is your bot enabled at the same time? The bot has to be enabled for Drop Configuration to start accepting/declining drops.
Fixed the If Statements, it was something stupid on my part. Sorry.
I'll push out an update later today after I add the ability to switch to Testing Servers with Cetera via Console.

@Hunter Req Update
Minor fixes.
No testing servers as of yet (still testing things)

Code:
Changelog

8/1/2016
- Release

8/3/2016
- Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
- possibly fixed first index bug
- new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
- workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions

8/3/2016 
- Revision II
- heavily fixed performance issues 
- drop configuration heavily fixed
- big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)

8/4/2016
- fixed the way the bot checks for items
- fixed problems with if statements inventory check

Virus Scan 1

Virus Scan 2
/Reapproved once again. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
he bot has to be enabled for Drop Configuration to start accepting/declining drops.
Oh sorry, didn't know the bot had to be enabled. It seems to work just fine now

The if statements seem to work fine now, nice job!

With that being said, I did find another bug
http://prntscr.com/c21ne9
When using my bot I get disconnected A LOT and auto re login doesn't seem to work.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Oh sorry, didn't know the bot had to be enabled. It seems to work just fine now

The if statements seem to work fine now, nice job!

With that being said, I did find another bug
http://prntscr.com/c21ne9
When using my bot I get disconnected A LOT and auto re login doesn't seem to work.
I wasn't able to recreate said bug. Could you elaborate a bit more?
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Well this is werid,
http://prntscr.com/c264e9
http://prntscr.com/c264ya
This wasn't an issue before

Also, When I got disconnected my screen turned gray before I logged back in

Here's a screenshot of the console
http://prntscr.com/c265qw

Maybe this is something at only occurs in certain maps like tercess?
it's a minor bug which can easily be fixed by restarting but I can apply a fix in the next update later
Found another bug
The command Join room then cell doesn't take the room pad into account, so it usually spawns you in the center pad which can cause you to get stuck in certain cells.
Also, there seems to be a really big delay on the command "kill x for items" it usually takes a while for it to realize that you got the amount of items you wanted.

I think that the disconnection issues only happen in tercessuinotlim, could you by any chance confirm this?

Edit: Nevermind it just happened in dragontown, auto re login works just fine, but resume bot on re login does not.
Posts 16–30 of 279 · Page 2 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?