CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 151–165 of 279 · Page 11 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by ahAQE$%UHQ#%%J View Post
Noob question, can using the unlock badge feature get you banned?
Yea, especially depending on the badge, I haven't tested it but certain badges are "hacker traps"
I don't think he put those in though, there's only about 4 working badge traps but they're outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Yea, especially depending on the badge, I haven't tested it but certain badges are "hacker traps"
I don't think he put those in though, there's only about 4 working badge traps but they're outdated.
So I've tested the Eye Was There badge and didn't seem to get banned, guessing you get banned right away if it was a "hacker trap"

edit - Play_N_Hack - I Got an account created before this badge went rare, guessing I won't get banned if I use it?
Quote Originally Posted by ahAQE$%UHQ#%%J View Post
So I've tested the Eye Was There badge and didn't seem to get banned, guessing you get banned right away if it was a "hacker trap"

edit - Play_N_Hack - I Got an account created before this badge went rare, guessing I won't get banned if I use it?
Makes sense for you to have it then eh? And yes, you're right about what happens with a hacker trap.
If the badge isn't available anymore and went rare before your account creation, get it at your own risk. AE can see when you created your account and ban you for it, although many have gotten away with the "Eye was there" badge, there's no guarantee you will
How did you make your test account get legion doomknight rank 10? If you put that into the text modifier shouldn't it just modify the class that it shows and not the class that you have equipped?
Quote Originally Posted by tapjason View Post
How did you make your test account get legion doomknight rank 10? If you put that into the text modifier shouldn't it just modify the class that it shows and not the class that you have equipped?
The actual account has LDK, just the name and info was changed with the menu.
Well... thats awkward. Cetera actually seems to work better than LeBot, at least on the speed that the two bots run at. Also, is there anywhere where I can find a tutorial of some sort on how to create bots for cetera? Thanks
Cetera's Current version of Auto Relog is broken. It tends to crash or go crazy when it disconnects or the game logs you out. Also Tendencies to get Disconnected is higher than any other bot especially when the bot manager has to do some intensive work such as a bot of Totem of Nulgath farming so I would like you to look in to that.
Quote Originally Posted by franklin13199 View Post
How do i make this work in linux?
Open the terminal
Install wine first: sudo apt-get install wine
Download a flashplayer standalone installer,and install it then run cetera.exe
Works fine for me on linux XD
Quote Originally Posted by kaynet View Post
Open the terminal
Install wine first: sudo apt-get install wine
Download a flashplayer standalone installer,and install it then run cetera.exe
Works fine for me on linux XD
Doesn't work for me
What flashplayer standalone do you use
Quote Originally Posted by franklin13199 View Post
Doesn't work for me
What flashplayer standalone do you use
Flash player 20 for internet explorer (standalone installer) no web installer. Under ubuntu 12.04 64 bits
Does this work for linux because i tested it out with wine and it didnt show anything...
i tried to load alpha pirate swf but it doesnt work, any clue?
Posts 151–165 of 279 · Page 11 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?