CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 166–180 of 279 · Page 12 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by Ptrand View Post
i tried to load alpha pirate swf but it doesnt work, any clue?
You can't ACTUALLY get Alpha Pirate, it just makes you look like it.

It's also client side so only you can see it.
Nice, ty for share, but how u get that claass u was warrior :?
Probably a stupid question, from a stupid noob.
But are you able to give yourself haircuts from the Alpha still? rangerhat1 etc,? Or would it only be client side?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr420QuickScops View Post
Probably a stupid question, from a stupid noob.
But are you able to give yourself haircuts from the Alpha still? rangerhat1 etc,? Or would it only be client side?
Unsure because I haven't checked myself.
But if you have the .swf link for it then I think it's possible, of course client sided. Kinda the same way you load up .swf armors?
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
But if you have the .swf link for it then I think it's possible, "of course client sided". Kinda the same way you load up .swf armors?
I currently still have an account, (NOT Alpha or Beta) With the Rangerhat1 hairstyle, which I got by using a hair shop in the Hellquist trainer yonks ago, but he still has that hair cut on when I take helmets off, it's 110% server side as well haha
Was just wondering if doing that was still possible, this was pre 20+ level cap though so it's been some years
Quote Originally Posted by Mr420QuickScops View Post
I currently still have an account, (NOT Alpha or Beta) With the Rangerhat1 hairstyle, which I got by using a hair shop in the Hellquist trainer yonks ago, but he still has that hair cut on when I take helmets off, it's 110% server side as well haha
Was just wondering if doing that was still possible, this was pre 20+ level cap though so it's been some years
I think it's impossible based on my current understanding of things.
But if proven possible then I can assure that it still would be as-of-date only client sided.
i do not know if anyone ask this yet but if i use the temp membership can i wear member only armor and is it possible to buy level 65 enhancements with it?
Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
i do not know if anyone ask this yet but if i use the temp membership can i wear member only armor and is it possible to buy level 65 enhancements with it?
I don't think that the "temp mem" even works.. Try it if you haven't
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
I don't think that the "temp mem" even works.. Try it if you haven't
@bluewater it doesn't, I don't even know why that's there, it doesn't even change on the clientside either.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
@bluewater it doesn't, I don't even know why that's there, it doesn't even change on the clientside either.
Pretty sure its just a visual, spider is a meme man.
I'll have to see if I can get some screenshots of it, I think the way it worked in Hellquest was by using a shop ID that was for a barber in the alpha/beta, they just hadn't removed the ID, so the hair style stayed in there (may have even been an ID directly for the hair?) I'll download Cetera when I get back to a PC and see if i can rummage around and find something, I'll edit back here with some screenshots of my other character also

 
RangerHat2

This was screen capped just in the regular AQ.com play browser, no trainer or whatnot. But this is basically what I'm talking about, not sure if it's still possible, but the hairstyle definitely still exists because it's been on my character for around 6-7 years
This client lag for me, when I select arcangrove rep and after 1hour it lag x(
Quote Originally Posted by Edvinas_ View Post
This client lag for me, when I select arcangrove rep and after 1hour it lag x(
probably because of the sheer amount of items that were dropped and never picked up, it happens to everyone and it is not lag or a bug. use the "decline items" thing.
Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
probably because of the sheer amount of items that were dropped and never picked up, it happens to everyone and it is not lag or a bug. use the "decline items" thing.
Mhmm, i`m rankup at arcangrove, but I try maybe its the problem
Not sure if this a problem with the client, or whatever it runs on. Anytime I run a bot for over 30 minutes, the client dies, leaving only the window with a grey screen and exclamation point in the middle.
Posts 166–180 of 279 · Page 12 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us