CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 181–195 of 279 · Page 13 of 19
Hey probably an easy answer but how do I open this in Linux? I run the executable in wine program loader but all the happens is a zinc 4.0 trial loading screen pops up then a error messages appears saying that the program has run into a serious problem and close.

Under show details this is the first line

Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x024903b5 in 32-bit code (0x009718d6).
Drop Configuration This Bug, when accepting several items takes disconnect there should be a greater delay in accepting the items.

For me this is the best trainer to create bots, congratulations!
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
yeah I'm a procrastinator
Aren't we all?
Thanks 133spider for this excellent bot program
So uhm, I've been using cetera for a month now, as far as I remember, it worked great for some time, but now, every time I try to open cetera, it doesn't load, it gets stuck at 0%. Another issue is that when I use other trainers, like le bot, it loads up and when I choose a server, it goes client initialization failed. Any thoughts on how to fix this guys?
restart your pc and modem. Might help
Already tried, even tried re-downloading adobe flash player and reinstalling it, still ain't working, and now, well, the main client or rather when I try to play aqw on the main site, it just shows a white screen.
Update chrome's flash player. I don't remember the command but I think there's a guide online.Its not the same as updating flash through the setup file.
Sigh, I've tried everything, but to no avail whatsoever. I think flashp layer has given up on me lol. I even tried using my laptop, and still, same issue, everything's up to date, though, I noticed when I checked the flash player in chrome://plugins, it says there under the details for flash player, Type: PPAPI (out-of-process), I don't know what it means, but I think it may be the cause of the problem.
That's what I was talking about. You have to download it from the site.The one which says ppapi
It's really looks nice. Gotta try.
Mind giving me the link for the site????
Use this link and then select your OS.Then select flash for chromium and firefox-PPAPI and install.
I give up, nothing's worked so far, guess I'll have to play AQ somewhere else. Cetera still gets stuck at 0%. Aqworlds won't load the main game client. Le Bot too won't load.
Posts 181–195 of 279 · Page 13 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us