CoolOutdatedCetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]

Posts 31–45 of 279 · Page 3 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Found another bug
The command Join room then cell doesn't take the room pad into account, so it usually spawns you in the center pad which can cause you to get stuck in certain cells.
Also, there seems to be a really big delay on the command "kill x for items" it usually takes a while for it to realize that you got the amount of items you wanted.

I think that the disconnection issues only happen in tercessuinotlim, could you by any chance confirm this?
Thanks for the info on the room pad.
I've also fixed the issue with the "kill x for items" taking awhile. I made it check if you have the required items when monsters are not found which should speed things up a bit.
What actions are you performing in tercessuinotlim that you think might've caused it? I've tried getting disconnected from tercessuinotlim but I couldn't. I'd like to hear as soon as possible to push out this update.
It seems to occur whenever I pick up an item.

In other trainers such as Carbon and Lebot, if you attempt to pick up an item manually while that item is being picked up by the bot it can cause you to get disconnected. I think that the Drop Configuration tries to take the same item more than once causing you to disconnect.

I know I mentioned this before, but resume bot on login does not work properly


Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
I made it check if you have the required items when monsters are not found which should speed things up a bit.
That could cause issues if you are using the HoT/DoT/Spawn rate glitch, and if you just want to kill one specific monster in a room full with other undesirable monsters.
@Hunter found a new bug and fixed it.

Code:
Changelog


8/1/2016
- Release


8/3/2016
- Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
- possibly fixed first index bug
- new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
- workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions


8/3/2016 
- Revision II
- heavily fixed performance issues 
- drop configuration heavily fixed
- big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)


8/4/2016
- fixed the way the bot checks for items
- fixed problems with if statements inventory check

8/5/2016
- Revision III
- made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds)
- fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad
- made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking
- possibly fixed "resume bot"
- fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now)
- fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
/Reapproved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Looks amazing, thanks for this dude.
I hope to see more like this in the future!
So after rebuilding my bot on this new version of Cetera, I found that an old bug has come back from the grave.

The index/command "If item in inventory" is broken for the reasons that I mentioned previously.

I loaded up an old version of the bot that I made last version and the index/command worked fine.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
So after rebuilding my bot on this new version of Cetera, I found that an old bug has come back from the grave.

The index/command "If item in inventory" is broken for the reasons that I mentioned previously.

I loaded up an old version of the bot that I made last version and the index/command worked fine.
Are you sure you didn't make any typos? I can't seem to recreate the bug.
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
Are you sure you didn't make any typos? I can't seem to recreate the bug.
Ah sorry my bad, it's not the "If item in inv" that's causing the problem.
http://prntscr.com/c2u2dt
For some reason join/cell causes the next index to be "false"(if it can be), thus skipping the next index.
However this can be fixed easily by just adding a delay(shown in my screenshot).

Also, the disconnection issue doesn't seem to be fixed, and resume bot on login doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
Also, the disconnection issue doesn't seem to be fixed, and resume bot on login doesn't work.
At what part of the index is it at is when it disconnects?
Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
At what part of the index is it at is when it disconnects?
It usually gets dc'd around "kill x until item(s) drop" (which I personally think should be changed to "kill x until items are in inv")
Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
It usually gets dc'd around "kill x until item(s) drop" (which I personally think should be changed to "kill x until items are in inv")
Been trying to recreate the bug, but I can't seem to do so. Could you supply some more information? Like, what happens in the console before/during/after the DC, what is your character doing before you DC, and etc.
http://prntscr.com/c2xfqn
The disconnections are really erratic, sometimes you get disconnected rather quickly, while other times it may take you an hour.
I'll run a few more tests with various stuff enabled/disabled and see what the root of the error is.

I also found something rather annoying with the console.
After you get dc'd, the console appears to constantly update as if the bot were still running. This prevents me from scrolling down to the last action or message.

EDIT: ^This seems to only happen while "enable bot after relogin" is enabled.
@Hunter Req Thread Update

Code:
8/1/2016
- Release

8/3/2016
- Added debug messages for when a bot command is executed in the console (not all commands though)
- possibly fixed first index bug
- new function in the bot manager: "Join And Cell" - http://i.imgur.com/8ltEtOa.png (if the command is side by side, I advise to put a delay in between)
- workaround for the custom bot delay setting in more functions

8/3/2016 
- Revision II
- heavily fixed performance issues 
- drop configuration heavily fixed
- big thank you to woods_879 for bug reports contribution (will credit you in the future versions)

8/4/2016
- fixed the way the bot checks for items
- fixed problems with if statements inventory check

8/5/2016
- Revision III
- made autorelogin wait six seconds longer to avoid grey screens (total of seven seconds)
- fixed "Join Room And Then Cell" to check for correct pad
- made "kill x for items" a bit more efficient on item checking
- possibly fixed "resume bot"
- fixed more issues with drop configuration (should work well now)
- fixed a problem where loading a bot won't apply drop configuration changes

8/8/2016
- Revision IV
- fixed a-ab kill conflicting with regular kill functions
- (possibly) fixed random disconnects
- fixed consoles not scrolling all the way down sometimes
- fixed autorelogin problem
- fixed load bot to properly register drop configuration
- fixed a minor issue with "Item In Inv" and "Item In Temp"
- "kill x until item(s) drop" is now renamed to "kill x until item(s) are in inv" to lessen confusion
- once again, wouldn't have been possible without woods_879
Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2
looking very nice spider!
Quick question:
How's the progress for the alternate client for PTR severs?
Posts 31–45 of 279 · Page 3 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us