HelpQuick question about AFDL

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Quick question about AFDL
I've been wanting to get AFDL but I never really got to it so I was wondering if turning in Willpower Extraction in the testing servers still work? Just so I can save myself the time and effort in getting all the items again and get disappointed when I get only 1 Unidentifed 34.
Nah, been patched ever since, and AE probably won't be nice enough to "bug" it again.
Willpower Extraction shouldn't even be your concern. It's Nulgath Demands Work that's the make or break deal.
That Uni 35 RNG is no joke. You could get it in the first turn in or you could get it in a 100 turn ins. The highest I know of is 34 turn ins to get that one thing.

Only when you get the uni 35 can you really know that you have AFDL "in the bag".
Did 11 Nulgath Demands Work turn ins using the glitch, got 0 Unidentified 35's. I was bored to death and quit AFDL. I came back, did 1 or 2 Nulgath Demands Work without the glitch and got a Unidentified 35. It is a 15% drop.
Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
Did 11 Nulgath Demands Work turn ins using the glitch, got 0 Unidentified 35's. I was bored to death and quit AFDL. I came back, did 1 or 2 Nulgath Demands Work without the glitch and got a Unidentified 35. It is a 15% drop.
If I remember correctly, it's a 13% drop. You can get drop rates by using WPE Pro. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Anyway, good job on getting your Uni 35.
Quote Originally Posted by vrosnyche View Post


If I remember correctly, it's a 13% drop. You can get drop rates by using WPE Pro. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Anyway, good job on getting your Uni 35.
It's 15%. /2short
The armor (set) is really great for the upcoming server rewrite. Nothing other than the uni35 is a pain anymore. Actually, that isn't either if you have the pet.(CVKS) Man it's too fast. I get like 7-8 uni 13s every 30 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
It's 15%. /2short
The armor (set) is really great for the upcoming server rewrite. Nothing other than the uni35 is a pain anymore. Actually, that isn't either if you have the pet.(CVKS) Man it's too fast. I get like 7-8 uni 13s every 30 mins.
Oh, it's 15%. I stand corrected.
CVKS is a very good investment, got 400+ blood gems and 100 totems from it. It's like the new Astral Orb
(1.5k acs but ugh damn lucky bastards who got it for 300)
Quote Originally Posted by vrosnyche View Post


Oh, it's 15%. I stand corrected.
CVKS is a very good investment, got 400+ blood gems and 100 totems from it. It's like the new Astral Orb
(1.5k acs but ugh damn lucky bastards who got it for 300)
Hahah im part of the lucky bastards (2 times n.n), @pingu really 7-8 uni 13? every 30 min. :O, i got 1-2 every 1 hour lel
Damn, well i'm not even going to bother getting the armor then xD
lol. The pet was the only reason i got the class.
I'm still pretty salty about the pet.
I really really wanted it but I couldn't get it since I lacked the ACs to get it.
it's no fair that people pay 300 acs and receive more benefits than us.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us