UnhappyHELP ME PLEASE

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I CAN`T ENTER ON WRinternational server
hey help me please

THERE IS NO SERVER IS SEE

THIS IS THE PIC
1_533281029s.jpgattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
I think is possible if you use some kind of proxy. But I'm looking for a proxy for philippines too, I want to try wr philippines
Here is a a link that may help you, next time search or look back a few pages

Maybe not, old thread It's on page 6 ( [Tutorial] Change IP/Play games from blocked region )
i think you can but you gonna get flammed hard for the lagging and stuff lol...

*sigh* i miss flaming and all that... sucks being ip banned....
Quote Originally Posted by BMW M5 View Post
i think you can but you gonna get flammed hard for the lagging and stuff lol...

*sigh* i miss flaming and all that... sucks being ip banned....
Change your ip its not that hard
I used a warrock proxy last year that gave me 22 servers

I have a 25mb connection and still lagged on most servers due to latency
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us