Grimoire [Bot/Trainer]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Grimoire [Bot/Trainer]
I was almost finished writing this bot when I realized that I had written the code in a... retarded manner. I intended for the bot to be as stable and extensive as possible, and while the latter is arguably true, the former certainly is not (compared to what it could and will be). Because of that, I have decided to rewrite the entire thing.

The bot is written mostly in C#, and parts of it in AS3.

I will include pictures of the bot below, and also a short video showing off one of the features I particularly like with it.

I have never enjoyed designing a UI, which is why the design is garbage. I will however attempt to improve it before releasing the bot. Suggestions are appreciated.

If you have bot features in mind that are not in this bot, please let me know in the thread and I will (probably) implement them. This includes the conditional checks (if item is in inventory, if item is in temp inventory etc).

Grimoire


Options


Bot


Bot (continued)


Currently implemented checks:

Item is in inventory
Item is not in inventory
Temp item is in temp inventory
Temp item is not in temp inventory
Item is in bank
Item is not in bank
Health is less than
Health is greater than
Mana is less than
Mana is greater than
Map name is
Map name is not
Cell is
Cell is not
Number of players in room is greater than
Number of players in room is less than
Monster is in room
Monster is not in room
Item can be picked up
Item can not be picked up
Quest can be turned in
Quest can not be turned in
In combat
Not in combat


Loaders


Currently implemented "grabbers" (Yes, inspired by "AQW Grabber")


Shop IDs
Shop items
Quest IDs
Quest items, drop rates
Inventory items
Temp inventory items
Bank items
SWFs
Map SWFs


Packet Spammer


Packet Sniffer/Logger


Below is the link of the video. You might have to view it in fullscreen.
The video is just showing the very short delay between each skill use (and no error messages in chat), accomplished using the skill delay feature.

https://vid.me/KZxy
I could do your UI for you
Some samples of my past work (I did most of the pixel art for this game and all the UI work);

bro that rocks!
Quote Originally Posted by aleve123 View Post
bro that rocks!
Oh, uh.. This is an old preview thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
Oh, uh.. This is an old preview thread.
lol I was going to reply that UI guy, but I forgot the quotes lol, silly me.
@Biney Looks great and minimalist, sure this will be a top tier project.
Good job. I wish I tried making a C# based trainer too since it was my main language.
But I guess I don't need to cause you've done it.

And yes, UI can be improved greatly. Those flat style buttons tho.
If you like those, I suggest using Metroframework (modern-ui / win8 style).

I like how you add my grabber in the trainer. Never really thought it'd be an inspiration to someone.

Anyways, keep up the good work.
Quote Originally Posted by gaminggoose View Post
I could do your UI for you
Some samples of my past work (I did most of the pixel art for this game and all the UI work);
While I do like what is shown in the pictures, I prefer to do everything myself. But thanks for the offer!


Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
@Biney Looks great and minimalist, sure this will be a top tier project.
Not sure if sarcasm... If not, thanks!



Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
Good job. I wish I tried making a C# based trainer too since it was my main language.
But I guess I don't need to cause you've done it.

And yes, UI can be improved greatly. Those flat style buttons tho.
If you like those, I suggest using Metroframework (modern-ui / win8 style).

I like how you add my grabber in the trainer. Never really thought it'd be an inspiration to someone.

Anyways, keep up the good work.
Thank you! You don't need to do it.. But if you feel like giving it a try I think you should do so!

I know right, I personally think it looks terrible but couldn't be bothered improving it at the time.
I will definitely take a look at Metroframework.

I didn't steal your grabber or anything like that though; I merely implemented the same types of grabbers. Just making sure you don't think I'm ripping off your project.
I can however credit you (and Oli?) for the idea if you want me to.

Edit: emoric28... You are the man! Metroframework is incredible. It is easy to use and improves the design significantly! Thank you for suggesting it.
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
Thank you! You don't need to do it.. But if you feel like giving it a try I think you should do so!

I know right, I personally think it looks terrible but couldn't be bothered improving it at the time.
I will definitely take a look at Metroframework.

I didn't steal your grabber or anything like that though; I merely implemented the same types of grabbers. Just making sure you don't think I'm ripping off your project.
I can however credit you (and Oli?) for the idea if you want me to.
It was on my mind in the past. But didn't have time to do so due to my thesis. It's fine and I haven't touch VStudio for like 6 months now
And yes, you stole it! ban pls. Jk

The idea came from me and Oli helped me to make it possible. And when Oli left, I became busy with my thesis and thus the project was left dead af. Then I came back and decided to continue it .
Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
The idea came from me and Oli helped me to make it possible. And when Oli left, I became busy with my thesis and thus the project was left dead af. Then I came back and decided to continue it .
And that's why you're a soon to be contributor. [spam for tag ]
@Biney @emoric28 Shit I'm late to the party
Really fucking nice work, I've always loved minimalistic shit so the design gets my thumbs up. Can't wait to see the final product

I believe the grabber tool thingy was a product of my suggestion thread from ages ago, where emoric suggested some great ideas. I looked into that particular idea and gave him the grabbing code and he went on to compile and put it all together. And he's worked on it very nicely since.
I've never been one to really care about credits but I really appreciate the gesture

I too am drowning under a heavy workload these days

Oli
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
@Biney @emoric28 Shit I'm late to the party
Really fucking nice work, I've always loved minimalistic shit so the design gets my thumbs up. Can't wait to see the final product

I believe the grabber tool thingy was a product of my suggestion thread from ages ago, where emoric suggested some great ideas. I looked into that particular idea and gave him the grabbing code and he went on to compile and put it all together. And he's worked on it very nicely since.
I've never been one to really care about credits but I really appreciate the gesture

I too am drowning under a heavy workload these days

Oli

Oh, thank you! I never thought that design would be favored by anyone, lol. Unfortunately I have already changed the UI for it (and will release today btw, several hours from now). I guess I should release a minimalistic version alongside the main one for those who like it!

Yeah, the grabber is very handy. I'll make sure to credit you two!
Will this work after the server update? I don't really know much about coding, but aren't all the trainers/botting programs going to need an update after the server update? In the recent design notes, "better botting detection" was mentioned and that is kind of what led to my question.
I really like the Cell Grabber on the main UI, seeing as how I use it fairly frequently. Very convenient and less troublesome than having to open another window. (laziness)
Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGGGGGGGGG View Post
Will this work after the server update? I don't really know much about coding, but aren't all the trainers/botting programs going to need an update after the server update? In the recent design notes, "better botting detection" was mentioned and that is kind of what led to my question.
It shouldn't work right away, no. I'll have to update it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Yinty View Post
I really like the Cell Grabber on the main UI, seeing as how I use it fairly frequently. Very convenient and less troublesome than having to open another window. (laziness)
That is why I decided to place it there.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us