ANI_DISCBoruto

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Boruto
What do you all think of it so far?
Another 500 episodes with 1/4 actual content, 3/4 fillers.

Am I going to watch every episode?
You bet.
First episode got me hooked because Boruto looked bad ass.
Enjoying this, just hope it won't be 70% fillers this time.
Idk it's just Boruto notHing special.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Idk it's just Boruto notHing special.
WHy do you always type like tHat now?
I think its cool but I dont think the original characters in Naruto should never die like they should not touch them hopefully <3
Still waiting to see Orochimaru's kid.
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
Still waiting to see Orochimaru's kid.
Good lord, screw that, don't want to see another humanoid trying to absorb others' cells for themselves.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Good lord, screw that, don't want to see another humanoid trying to absorb others' cells for themselves.
His kid is good hearted.
Garbage, will not watch.
Haven't watched, don't think I will either unless it has some good antagonists. Will definitely watch if orochimaru's plot is present in this.
It's not bad, but I'm only watching it to get to the future part that was in the intro of the first ep.
issa shit.
Barely watched shipuden but I'm really enjoying boruto.
The metal kid is cool.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?