First sprite.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
First sprite.
So yh...This is my first sprite , like the title says...





V2



I think this came out bettah


If you dun see the 4px border then imageshack fucked it up again..
sorry 7/10 i dont like background maybe a fractal or a C4D around the render would be nice...
ITS NOT IMAGESHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's your eyes. I can see it, it's a white border against a very light grey bg...
--
Good for your first, text is positioned wrong imo, needs more colors and work on blending.
Added V2 .
Eh it's alright for your first one, I guess you could say.
I like the effect around the sprite.
Quote Originally Posted by mexicano007 View Post
I like the effect around the sprite.
OKaay.


Any C&C?
Second is much better, but I'm not too kean on the background for some reason..Just looks a bit too plain. Lightning effects are good, text probaly needs to be positioned closer or just remove it.

Very good for your first though. :]
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Second is much better, but I'm not too kean on the background for some reason..Just looks a bit too plain. Lightning effects are good, text probaly needs to be positioned closer or just remove it.

Very good for your first though. :]

The BG is plain yh...
Im glad you liked the effects
hello mpgh,
I am back for 1 hour
can't make signature but on weekend probably i back
________________________________________________

give it 8/10 nice sig but work on it more
I like V2 better, V1 was 2 bright 4 me...

Uhh i personally dont like the background

i would suggest using the pen-tool and make a energy path and find a nice fractal/C4D and create a clipping mask
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
I like V2 better, V1 was 2 bright 4 me...

Uhh i personally dont like the background

i would suggest using the pen-tool and make a energy path and find a nice fractal/C4D and create a clipping mask
Nice Idea .
c, I am a Smrt C00kie
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us