What title says anyone knows any bitcoin without requiring verification like sending in your ID thanks
Carders would fuck it over.
Coin base is your best bet
Originally Posted by Rob
Carders would fuck it over.
Coin base is your best bet
Coinbase never made me verify ID
Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod
Coinbase never made me verify ID
Coinbase uses some other checks, as I said his best bet.
Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod
Coinbase never made me verify ID
for some reason its making me verify my stuff
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Allura
Btc to buy or just a wallet?
If the wallet, then blockchain. If to buy, why not use MPGH?
Both? I'm tryning to start bitcoin and im kinda newbish at it i made a blockchain account and I have an old coinbase account but it requires verification I might just make a new coinbase
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Rob
Coinbase uses some other checks, as I said his best bet.
do you know how to prevent them from doing this i havent tried making a new coinbase but I might plus I made a wallet do you know any good sellers that sells paypal to btc?
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Rob
Carders would fuck it over.
Coin base is your best bet
One more thing what are carders?
Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz
for some reason its making me verify my stuff
- - - Updated - - -
Both? I'm tryning to start bitcoin and im kinda newbish at it i made a blockchain account and I have an old coinbase account but it requires verification I might just make a new coinbase
- - - Updated - - -
do you know how to prevent them from doing this i havent tried making a new coinbase but I might plus I made a wallet do you know any good sellers that sells paypal to btc?
- - - Updated - - -
One more thing what are carders?
Oh I see. I would recommend block chain. Been my go to wallet for years. Just buy btc from MPGH. Don't think you need like hundreds?
Originally Posted by Allura
Oh I see. I would recommend block chain. Been my go to wallet for years. Just buy btc from MPGH. Don't think you need like hundreds?
what do you mean by needing hundreds? u know any btc sellers that are cheap asf
Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz
what do you mean by needing hundreds? u know any btc sellers that are cheap asf
They have like a 10% fee. That's a lot
Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz
for some reason its making me verify my stuff
- - - Updated - - -
Both? I'm tryning to start bitcoin and im kinda newbish at it i made a blockchain account and I have an old coinbase account but it requires verification I might just make a new coinbase
- - - Updated - - -
do you know how to prevent them from doing this i havent tried making a new coinbase but I might plus I made a wallet do you know any good sellers that sells paypal to btc?
- - - Updated - - -
One more thing what are carders?
Carders are people that use other people's credit cards s
It's pretty easy to buy one for 3$ on the web
Paxful If you can find a seller .
or coin base which ive been using ,
It's too risky without verification, because of all the chargebacks and carders
Btc to buy or just a wallet?
If the wallet, then blockchain. If to buy, why not use MPGH?
Coinbase didn't ask when I had used it, just steal an id if you can.
Originally Posted by nike
Coinbase didn't ask when I had used it, just steal an id if you can.
how much do coinbase charge if you buy like 5 dollars of btc