Unban request for Rodriguez15

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Unban request for Rodriguez15
Here I am again, few years later.

Rodriguez15 was an essential to the MPGH forum. He got banned because an impersonator who matched his IP and country scammed in his name.
Meanwhile, he made alts and these got banned too.

Now the thing is: even though it can't be proven, I guarantee you he was truely impersonated. I had this happen to me too, except staff wouldn't believe I'd scam for 10$.
Someone who took my identity, country and IP scammed once and there was literally no way to prove it other than one ip address extra.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=snake+scammer

This is the same thing with Rodriguez15.

Now if that's an issue to unban him, I can understand.

I'd also like to suggest a new thing: have him pay the amount he 'scammed' to MPGH by giveaway or if the person is still around, to him.
Meanwhile I've continued the trades with Rodriguez off MPGH, I can guarantee you that he is an honest and trustable person, sticked around with me even when he had no reason to and he could of taken off with a good amount of money.

take it from me, the guy does not deserve to be called a scammer let alone endure such a harsh treatment for all of this.
If he wants to be unbanned he can make a staff dispute. We will then see if the users he scammed are active. If they are he must refund them. If not he must do a giveaway of equal value which is selected by a GMOD. This rule has been in place for months (if not years?). It's nothing new so idk why you are suggesting it.
If he can prove that he is innocent, then he can do that.
Otherwise, this is pointless.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
If he can prove that he is innocent, then he can do that.
Otherwise, this is pointless.
He can't. It's very hard to disprove it and it has occured very rarely.
One of those instances were:
The IP of the impersonator belongs @puppeyman who was recently banned for Scamming and impersonating a middleman

The Skype IP's of both accounts doesn't match.
The resolver just showed the history

puppyman has already been permanently banned so not much could be done.

@SuperSellers
Next time, always ask the user to provide proof that they are who they say they are.

/case closed
Now in any case he can't prove it, I'd like to ask you guys to put your trust in me and give the person a chance, whether it be by believing he didn't scam, whether it be by him paying the money he scammed to MPGH or if the member he supposedly scammed is still here, pay him.

Take my word for it, I wouldneverrecommend to unban a real scammer, even if it were a real life close friend. If it weren't for the truely dozens of transactions I've done with the person where he could have taken off with a much more rewarding sum, I wouldn't have made this thread either.
I mean if I took your word for these kind of things aka no proof of innocence, more and more people would do this.
Then I would be jobless
If he wants to come back, tell him that he should find evidence to deny the claim back then, and if not refund the victims.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?