GSC Menu Help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
GSC Menu Help
Hi, I have tried many different GSC menus and several injectors, and cannot get my game to work.

**** 1 script error(s):
****Unresolved external : "init" with 0 parameters in "maps/mp/gametypes/_globallogic.gsc at lines 1,1 ****

This was my latest error, however, usually, the error is just "unhandled exception". - I am using the Steam game, not Redacted.

The steps I have taken:
Launch Black Ops 2.
Launch GSC Studio (latest version).
Connect GSC Studio to Black Ops 2.
Launch a custom game.

The game crashes every time during the loading menu.

I have tried to copy and paste scripts into a fresh project, and inject that, however no success. I have also tried renaming the .gsc files, and I have been scanning through YouTube and Google, with no success as of yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Aviso47 View Post
Hi, I have tried many different GSC menus and several injectors, and cannot get my game to work.

**** 1 script error(s):
****Unresolved external : "init" with 0 parameters in "maps/mp/gametypes/_globallogic.gsc at lines 1,1 ****

This was my latest error, however, usually, the error is just "unhandled exception". - I am using the Steam game, not Redacted.

The steps I have taken:
Launch Black Ops 2.
Launch GSC Studio (latest version).
Connect GSC Studio to Black Ops 2.
Launch a custom game.

The game crashes every time during the loading menu.

I have tried to copy and paste scripts into a fresh project, and inject that, however no success. I have also tried renaming the .gsc files, and I have been scanning through YouTube and Google, with no success as of yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Step 1) Launch Steam BO2
Step 2) Start your custom game without a mod menu
Step 3) Once you spawn in in the custom game, launch gsc studio connect and inject the menu
Step 4) Press the end game button
Step 5) Start the game again
Step 6) Menu should work when you spawned in the second time.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
Step 1) Launch Steam BO2
Step 2) Start your custom game without a mod menu
Step 3) Once you spawn in in the custom game, launch gsc studio connect and inject the menu
Step 4) Press the end game button
Step 5) Start the game again
Step 6) Menu should work when you spawned in the second time.
Thank. You. I have been trying for so long, you're a life-saver.
Quote Originally Posted by Aviso47 View Post
Thank. You. I have been trying for so long, you're a life-saver.
Your welcome, anytime. Steam BO2 is weird, I think they patched it up so this is the only way it works
that didnt work for me online it only does in customs ):
im using steam btw
Quote Originally Posted by RiportMetim View Post
that didnt work for me online it only does in customs ):
im using steam btw
It's not supposed to work online... The simple understanding how mod menus work and how bo2 pc servers are setup Is something you need. Mod menus are host based meaning when you start a custom game you are host which allows you to use mod menus. On pc the online servers aren't host based(dedicated servers) meaning you can't use mod menus.
i need help
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
It's not supposed to work online... The simple understanding how mod menus work and how bo2 pc servers are setup Is something you need. Mod menus are host based meaning when you start a custom game you are host which allows you to use mod menus. On pc the online servers aren't host based(dedicated servers) meaning you can't use mod menus.
*** 1 script error(s):
****Unresolved external : "init" with 0 parameters in "maps/mp/gametypes/_globallogic.gsc at lines 1,1 ****
this is what i get every time i tried to launch a mod menu in zombies i use Redacted. i tried everything.

i tried
Step 1) Launch BO2
Step 2) Start your custom game without a mod menu
Step 3) Once you spawn in in the custom game, launch gsc studio connect and inject the menu
Step 4) Press the end game button
Step 5) Start the game again
Step 6) Menu should work when you spawned in the second time.

i tried Developer 0 and solo and custom games nothing works i need help
oh well dreams are ripped

- - - Updated - - -

can i use any other online mods or anything like that u would suggest?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us