Anyone Ever do this company?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone Ever do this company?
Has anyone ever done OnePlus directly off their website for a refund?, Just curious never saw a thread on it ever honestly.

Just curious if anyone has any stories or insight, Thanks
A buddy of mine did it without a problem, he mentioned that they were super nice about it as well. Kind of like Google or Apple.
Interested in this as well. Especialy for Europe
Great News. I will try and give you for update
Quote Originally Posted by APEX View Post
Great News. I will try and give you for update
How did it go? :3
Looking at their FAQ's it seems they will investigate with the carrier.

Anyway, interested to know if anyone from here tried them recently.
My friend has done them and said they were SUPER easy to refund.
can do it for u if u wish
I heard one plus had the worst CS in the world. Not sure though.
Bump. Am currently looking for a refunder who has done it before.
Quote Originally Posted by thedjtbear View Post
@#%TGGEgw4tw4et4yggr\ & @apolloakajosh

Got some tips on how to do them ?

product damaged ? or empty box ?
I used the phone was missing but if you don't have to sign for it, say that bitch never came :P
Quote Originally Posted by #%TGGEgw4tw4et4yggr\ View Post
I used the phone was missing but if you don't have to sign for it, say that bitch never came :P


did you already get ur refund?
Quote Originally Posted by Rakeshsharma View Post
did you already get ur refund?
Long ago //10chars
They investigate with Two carries DHL / UPS
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?