"USER AUTHENTICATION FAILED" Error AVA

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
"USER AUTHENTICATION FAILED" Error AVA
I received this error and GM told me my IP was blocked because hacks were detected from my IP. Any way to get around this IP block? I have already tried using Hotspot Shield VPN and ExpressVPN. Still was receiving "User Authentication Error". I have 2 accounts, both of the accounts receive same error. I cant create a new account. I have 2 other PC's at my house. They don't work either when trying to sign in.
same problem this means our ip is banned try to use vpn
Maybe it isn't an IP ban but perhaps MAC or HWID ban if VPNs aren't working for you.
its a hardware ban i made a post on this months ago they are now gpuid banning i switched my gfx card n boom im back on ava
It's their launcher.exe. They are storing your hardware information. You can try to crack their launcher.exe file to bypass it, it's all in there
Quote Originally Posted by gazj84 View Post
its a hardware ban i made a post on this months ago they are now gpuid banning i switched my gfx card n boom im back on ava
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
It's their launcher.exe. They are storing your hardware information. You can try to crack their launcher.exe file to bypass it, it's all in there
Are you sure it's a hardware issue? How if you try to get in from another home PC, even on this one does not work? In my case I found that if I reset my Router / Modem I can log in both the site and enter the game. But this only works for 5 minutes, because I have a public and static IP, and after the reset is assigned a new IP for 5 minutes, different from the one normally owned. I've been banned in June, and I do not know if they have changed something. I recently changed the video card and reinstalled all the PC from scratch with Win 10. It does not work the same. If I try at friends' house I can play. What do you think about it?
Quote Originally Posted by morte007 View Post
Are you sure it's a hardware issue? How if you try to get in from another home PC, even on this one does not work? In my case I found that if I reset my Router / Modem I can log in both the site and enter the game. But this only works for 5 minutes, because I have a public and static IP, and after the reset is assigned a new IP for 5 minutes, different from the one normally owned. I've been banned in June, and I do not know if they have changed something. I recently changed the video card and reinstalled all the PC from scratch with Win 10. It does not work the same. If I try at friends' house I can play. What do you think about it?
5 minutes it works but afterwards what? You are not really understandable. They aren't checking the video card. They can check for the following: IP Address, MAC Address, and Hard Disk Serial Number.
Also, they can flag your IP Address such as when you try to create a new account with the same IP Address, then it will automatically be flagged

Quote Originally Posted by morte007 View Post
If I try at friends' house I can play. What do you think about it?
With the same account that you try on your machine? Then I'm sure that they blacklisted your Hard Disk Serial Number
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


5 minutes it works but afterwards what? You are not really understandable. They aren't checking the video card. They can check for the following: IP Address, MAC Address, and Hard Disk Serial Number.
Also, they can flag your IP Address such as when you try to create a new account with the same IP Address, then it will automatically be flagged



With the same account that you try on your machine? Then I'm sure that they blacklisted your Hard Disk Serial Number
5 minutes it works but... If I logged in EnMasse's site, until i dont exit i can do anything I want on the site, profile, forum etc ... If I start A.v.A. and I log in, I can stay / play A.v.A. for 5 minutes, but after five minutes I get the XIGNCODE HACK MESSAGE. As i said, I have a public and static IP, and after the reset is assigned a new IP for 5 minutes (public and dynamic), different from the one normally owned

With the same account that you try on your machine? YES! With the same account that I try on my machine (main, Lieutenant Colonel Lv 3).
I have two disks, one SSD, where I installed A.v.A. and the operating system Win 10 (and other things), and one empty HDD. So you think they blacklisted my SSD Serial Number? Can I change the hard disk serial number? If yes, how?

But then why I can not play A.v.A. from another home PC with the same connection? They blacklisted all the hard disks on the same internet connection?
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by morte007 View Post
5 minutes it works but... If I logged in EnMasse's site, until i dont exit i can do anything I want on the site, profile, forum etc ... If I start A.v.A. and I log in, I can stay / play A.v.A. for 5 minutes, but after five minutes I get the XIGNCODE HACK MESSAGE. As i said, I have a public and static IP, and after the reset is assigned a new IP for 5 minutes (public and dynamic), different from the one normally owned

With the same account that you try on your machine? YES! With the same account that I try on my machine (main, Lieutenant Colonel Lv 3).
I have two disks, one SSD, where I installed A.v.A. and the operating system Win 10 (and other things), and one empty HDD. So you think they blacklisted my SSD Serial Number? Can I change the hard disk serial number? If yes, how?

But then why I can not play A.v.A. from another home PC with the same connection? They blacklisted all the hard disks on the same internet connection?
Thank you
XIGNCODE HACK MESSAGE ? Which error code? Xigncode is only banning MAC Address. Try TMAC v6 program
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


XIGNCODE HACK MESSAGE ? Which error code? Xigncode is only banning MAC Address. Try TMAC v6 program
Sorry I was wrong, now no XIGNCODE ERROR HACK MESSAGE appears, maybe because I reinstalled the PC with Win 10, I had win 7. If I remember correctly the error code was 0xE019100B. Sorry, I've tried all this two months ago.

Today I tried after I reset the modem / router to get in A.v.A., for 5 minutes I can stay in, but when I go back to the old IP i get "Lost connection to server'', and after this, if i try to restart ava from launcher i get "User Authentication Failed". Now A.v.A. is installed on an external USB, not on my SDD.

To confirm, today I played with the same account on whic Im "blocked'' on my machine, at my cousin's home, and I had no problem.

What do you think is the problem now?

I had tried whit TMAC v6 program, but it did not work, or maybe I did not do the steps well ahahahah. Maybe changing Internet Provider can work, whit new IP, but you would have to pay for a new subscription.

Or is there an alternative solution? Thank you and sorry for my bad english ahahah.
Quote Originally Posted by morte007 View Post
Sorry I was wrong, now no XIGNCODE ERROR HACK MESSAGE appears, maybe because I reinstalled the PC with Win 10, I had win 7. If I remember correctly the error code was 0xE019100B. Sorry, I've tried all this two months ago.

Today I tried after I reset the modem / router to get in A.v.A., for 5 minutes I can stay in, but when I go back to the old IP i get "Lost connection to server'', and after this, if i try to restart ava from launcher i get "User Authentication Failed". Now A.v.A. is installed on an external USB, not on my SDD.

To confirm, today I played with the same account on whic Im "blocked'' on my machine, at my cousin's home, and I had no problem.

What do you think is the problem now?

I had tried whit TMAC v6 program, but it did not work, or maybe I did not do the steps well ahahahah. Maybe changing Internet Provider can work, whit new IP, but you would have to pay for a new subscription.

Or is there an alternative solution? Thank you and sorry for my bad english ahahah.
If your problem is "Lost connection to server" from your modem/router reverting back to its old IP address, try using a VPN.
Quote Originally Posted by Youkuris View Post
If your problem is "Lost connection to server" from your modem/router reverting back to its old IP address, try using a VPN.
If I use a VPN En Masse can perma ban my account? Is it allowed to use VPN?
Well anyway I was wondering if there is a way to fix this block without using VPN or changing Internet Provider for have a new IP.

help !?
Quote Originally Posted by morte007 View Post
If I use a VPN En Masse can perma ban my account? Is it allowed to use VPN?
Well anyway I was wondering if there is a way to fix this block without using VPN or changing Internet Provider for have a new IP.

help !?
Speaking from experiences, En Masse will not ban your account for using a VPN. What I usually do is use a VPN to log into the launcher and then disconnect from the VPN afterwards.
I have found a method that I can actually login now and can enter the game. But after a few minutes, I get the Detected message?
but i get the Detected message no matter what Also without hack
i need 15 mess((( sorry
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us