UnhappyHelpUser Authentication Failed (Before enter launcher)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
User Authentication Failed (Before enter launcher)
My problem is similar than the post before. I got banned other times, IP ban, MAC ban, etc etc. I solved it with Tmac, Volumeid, and other. When got banned, it says "User authentication failed" when i pressed "play" now, this error appears when i go to join launcher. With any account, new accounts created on other PC's, same error, i can't join launcher. I got lan card ban? Help me please
Did you try to clear cookies in Internet Explorer? Those accounts that you are trying, are they working in other machines?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Did you try to clear cookies in Internet Explorer? Those accounts that you are trying, are they working in other machines?
I didn't create any account with PC because i thought that obviusly won't work anymore, so.. No, i didn't do that, all the accounts that i create was in phone withouth Wifi. PD: A friend from Mexico create one for me on his PC and i got the same error when i try to join launcher with the account.
Quote Originally Posted by DJNdeath View Post
I didn't create any account with PC because i thought that obviusly won't work anymore, so.. No, i didn't do that, all the accounts that i create was in phone withouth Wifi. PD: A friend from Mexico create one for me on his PC and i got the same error when i try to join launcher with the account.
your hwid banned try another gpu if you have one
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?