Counter strike...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Counter strike...
Yo.



Made this dll for CSS. I know the on and off system is retarded...there isn't really one actually. I know it's really poorly made but it's 2:20AM and i'm tired. So if you play CSS and want a source to look at. Enjoy.

Code:
#include <windows.h>

#define BYPASS 0x0DFAE744
#define wallhack 0x243AEC3C
#define smoke 0x243E7A3C
#define speed 0x0DF6181C
#define asuswall 0x0D8EB46C
#define nofog 0x243ECF1C

DWORD wall = wallhack;
DWORD sm = smoke;
DWORD sp = speed;
DWORD as = asuswall;
DWORD nf = nofog;

void Hotkey()
{
	while(1)
	{
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LMENU) && GetAsyncKeyState(VkKeyScan('b')))
		{
			DWORD byp = BYPASS;
			*(DWORD*)byp = 0x1;
		}
		
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F1))
		{
			*(DWORD*)wall = 0x2;
        }
        
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F2))
		{                        
			*(DWORD*)sm = 0x0;
        }
        
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3))
		{
			*(DWORD*)sp = 0x20;
        }
        
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F4))
		{
			*(DWORD*)as = 0x1;
        }
        
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F5))
		{
			*(DWORD*)nf = 0x0;
        }
        
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LMENU) && GetAsyncKeyState(VkKeyScan('q')))
        {
             *(DWORD*)wall = 0x1;
             *(DWORD*)sm = 0x1;
             *(DWORD*)sp = 0x0;
             *(DWORD*)as = 0x0;
             *(DWORD*)nf = 0x1;
        }                                     

	}
}

bool APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hinst, DWORD reason, LPVOID asd)
{
	if(reason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		MessageBox(NULL,"Injected","Injected",MB_OK);
		CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hotkey,0,0,0);
	}
	return true;
}
Credits to me for code.
Credits to antonio007 for addresses.

I never even played CSS by the way... I'm just bored.

Oh yeah, i'm open to suggestions on how to improve this.
I sense a VAC ban in 3-4 weeks :P
Well instead making a wallhack etc etc you can also just make a sv_cheats bypass and then use console commands to make wallhacks no fog full bright
Is this what you were secretly planning last night?
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Is this what you were secretly planning last night?
I definitly was doing something last night to have come up with this piece of crap.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us