Revenant - A Highly Efficient & Bot Focused Bot
[Intro]
Little backstory to this is that I was unhappy with Cetera's final product being unstable and all that sorts on its botting end. Well, I decided to make a bot solely focused on botting meaning features that don't contribute to improving/helping with botting won't be appearing on Revenant. I've completely rewritten every part of the bot and added a bunch of nifty features. Also, class skills when botting should be extremely responsive. I designed Revenant in mind to be using the least amount of CPU and RAM as it possibly can to be able to run in the background while a bot is running (which is already pretty difficult with AQW being a very CPU heavy game). That's pretty much the primary reason for Revenant's simple and basic UI design.
In short, I've designed the bot to be extremely efficient to run in the background of your computer while you're playing other games. With the updated skills, it's also pretty efficient in botting.
I've also taken my time and put some heavy stress test onto this bot and continued to leaving it running overnights. Doing that had managed myself to get VHL in the fastest & least amount of days which is 17.

This also doesn't necessarily mean the final chapter and closing for Cetera. I'll be rehauling Cetera a bit to become more lightweight.
You can check out Cetera's latest version by clicking here.
[WARNINGS & NOTES]
If you're going to make changes and run the bot, please make sure to always save changes first by saving the bot in the Save/Load tab. If you make changes to a bot and forget to save, you will lose all progress because when you click "Start" in the toolbar, the bot reads the selected bot from the list's already saved data and overwrites everything with it. For this reason, I've disallowed any interactions with the "Start" button in the toolbar while bot manager is open.
You can, however, run the bot after you make changes and not saving it by ONLY ticking "Enable Bot" in the Bot Manager and not running the bot through the "Start" button on the toolbar.
Fiddling with the "Drop Delay" and "Bot Delay" in the 2nd advanced tab could lead to problems hence why they are placed in the advanced tab. I recommend leaving those untouched unless you know what you're doing. Though you can decrease Bot Delay by a fair amount if the bot's too slow.
So you may be noticing that Skills is missing in the Bot Manager and it's being replaced with something called Utils. Just a note that Utils just contains commands to activate boosts and grab map items (the delay for Utils uses Bot Delay).
In botting, it's always frustrating to try botting a monster like Blood Titan because skills/classes in a bot were always so basic. In search for a resolve, I decided to separate skills from the bot to allow them to become GLOBAL. Meaning, you needn't fiddle with the class skills of a loaded bot file anymore. With the new Classes & Skills system, the bot automatically adapts to what class you are using. Provided that the class exists as an entry in Classes & Skills. You can even change classes while the bot is still running and the bot will STILL adapt to your class! (For those people that switch from farming classes to boss soloing classes) Not only that but I've added some start-up advanced functions for the skills and will be adding more in the future as time goes on.
Classes & Skills SHOULD be self-explanatory as there are notes on the interface itself that remind you how classes & skills are ran. If you're confused don't be afraid to ask.
Oh and you can distribute and load these classes & skills through .cclass files.
Also I've added a little feature where the bot will always prioritize the Staff of Inversionist when fighting escherion.
Not a major overhaul, but somewhat of an overhaul has been given to quests. Quests now check periodically if it can turn in the quest. If you are still in combat, you will be teleported out temporarily to exit combat to be able to turn in the quest.
"Kill For Items" and "Kill Until Quest Complete" will now check if you have the items/quest finished already before proceeding to attack.
Spent quite some time on drops tweaking and fixing it. Drops are now separated and in their own tab so you don't have to keep adding GET DROP commands in the main tab ever so often anymore. Also worth mentioning is that Drops had received the same treatment as Quests as it now checks periodically. Drops should work fine, but if it doesn't just remember I'm still human and I make mistakes. Just don't tamper with the Drop Delay unless you know exactly what you're doing.
Oh, and just to be safe Auto Decline will only work when the bot is running.
In the bot, there are times where when you attempt to join a map you'll sometimes get a message saying "Action taken too quickly". To solve this, I've made it so that if the first attempt does not go through, there will be a second attempt a few seconds after to fix itself. However, after the second attempt there will be no more attempts. To be safe I'd put delays after joining a map for those people who have really bad internet.
Misc will only contain settings and tools that are useful and used to aid in creating/using bots.
I've noticed myself to be frequently using cell grabber so I've added it onto the toolbar for convenience.
Relogin on AFK only works when the bot is running.
Adding commands to the main list will now have their index on the left.
Examples:
"Index#: Command"
"0: Attack Random"
Instead of the hectic index up & down, I've removed those and instead implemented "Goto Index" to make life easier. Though, if you're using an old cetera bot file the index up & down functions will still work.
Cetera bot files (.cbot) made using Cetera should be compatible with Revenant as Revenant still uses the .cbot file extension.
However, there may possibly be errors here and there so watch out for that when you're loading a .cbot file made in Cetera.
Classes & Skills, bots, and "Private Rooms" in Miscellaneous are all saved locally.
On the final note, I'm open to suggestions.
[FAQ]
Q: How come Auto Relogin doesn't work? It doesn't relogin when it's stuck on the screen: "Connecting to Game Server"!
A: There's unfortunately nothing at the moment I can figure out to solve this problem. Reason being that this problem only occurs when your internet connection is down. If I try to make the bot reconnect from there, it wouldn't be so great since you'd be trying to connect to the game with no internet...
Q: Drops aren't getting accepted? They're just sitting there on my screen even though the bot is running & the drop is in the drops list of the bot.
A: Much to the same as the question above this one, it's unfortunately an issue with your internet/connection to the game. If it's still stuck on your screen just manually accept the drop. By luck, it should fix itself after that.
Q: The bot equipped the class I wanted to change to, but when my player started attacking the bot didn't adapt and change its skills?
A: Another issue that only happens when you have a really bad connection to the game. A resolve for this is to add a delay directly right after you equip a weapon or a class to ensure everything is working afterwards. This occurs when you equip a class and quickly attack a monster before the game can register that you've changed classes.
[Media]



[Changelog]
Virus Scan 1 (1 false positive)
Virus Scan 2 (1 false positive)
@Silent
They're nothing worth releasing as they're just join maps & kill for item commands I made in a few minutes.
It seems to me that you're missing 32 bit libraries to run the program. Go ahead and google "Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x023e92d8 in 32-bit code (0x009718c5)." and check out linux forums for solutions. Try your luck there to see what's causing it.
Hmm... I need to make it more self-explanatory. So a little backstory to this was in battleunderb where people would lure botters to the next room down the ladder from the undead champion monster to interfere with their botting. What Anti-Anti Bot Kill does will always check to see if you're in the same cell, pad & room that you have entered. It basically works just like a NORMAL attack function, but with a little extra.

So, if I were to put [r3, Right] into [Cell, Pad], [battleunderb] into [Room], and [Undead Champion] into [Monster] (though, I can just leave Monster blank as well) then if someone were to lure me down the ladder and have me stuck there afk, the anti-anti bot kill function will detect a change in the cell, pad and room and teleport your character back to the values in which you previously set which in this case are: [r3, Right] in [battleunderb]
If you still don't get it don't be afraid to tell me.
@Silent Update thread please, and uncompressed is for you to check
[Changelog]
Virus Scan 1 (1 false positive)
Virus Scan 2 (1 false positive)
Little backstory to this is that I was unhappy with Cetera's final product being unstable and all that sorts on its botting end. Well, I decided to make a bot solely focused on botting meaning features that don't contribute to improving/helping with botting won't be appearing on Revenant. I've completely rewritten every part of the bot and added a bunch of nifty features. Also, class skills when botting should be extremely responsive. I designed Revenant in mind to be using the least amount of CPU and RAM as it possibly can to be able to run in the background while a bot is running (which is already pretty difficult with AQW being a very CPU heavy game). That's pretty much the primary reason for Revenant's simple and basic UI design.
In short, I've designed the bot to be extremely efficient to run in the background of your computer while you're playing other games. With the updated skills, it's also pretty efficient in botting.
I've also taken my time and put some heavy stress test onto this bot and continued to leaving it running overnights. Doing that had managed myself to get VHL in the fastest & least amount of days which is 17.
Bots I made for VHL

This also doesn't necessarily mean the final chapter and closing for Cetera. I'll be rehauling Cetera a bit to become more lightweight.
You can check out Cetera's latest version by clicking here.
[WARNINGS & NOTES]
READ ME
If you're going to make changes and run the bot, please make sure to always save changes first by saving the bot in the Save/Load tab. If you make changes to a bot and forget to save, you will lose all progress because when you click "Start" in the toolbar, the bot reads the selected bot from the list's already saved data and overwrites everything with it. For this reason, I've disallowed any interactions with the "Start" button in the toolbar while bot manager is open.
You can, however, run the bot after you make changes and not saving it by ONLY ticking "Enable Bot" in the Bot Manager and not running the bot through the "Start" button on the toolbar.
Fiddling with the "Drop Delay" and "Bot Delay" in the 2nd advanced tab could lead to problems hence why they are placed in the advanced tab. I recommend leaving those untouched unless you know what you're doing. Though you can decrease Bot Delay by a fair amount if the bot's too slow.
Combat, Classes, & Skills
So you may be noticing that Skills is missing in the Bot Manager and it's being replaced with something called Utils. Just a note that Utils just contains commands to activate boosts and grab map items (the delay for Utils uses Bot Delay).
In botting, it's always frustrating to try botting a monster like Blood Titan because skills/classes in a bot were always so basic. In search for a resolve, I decided to separate skills from the bot to allow them to become GLOBAL. Meaning, you needn't fiddle with the class skills of a loaded bot file anymore. With the new Classes & Skills system, the bot automatically adapts to what class you are using. Provided that the class exists as an entry in Classes & Skills. You can even change classes while the bot is still running and the bot will STILL adapt to your class! (For those people that switch from farming classes to boss soloing classes) Not only that but I've added some start-up advanced functions for the skills and will be adding more in the future as time goes on.
Classes & Skills SHOULD be self-explanatory as there are notes on the interface itself that remind you how classes & skills are ran. If you're confused don't be afraid to ask.
Oh and you can distribute and load these classes & skills through .cclass files.
Also I've added a little feature where the bot will always prioritize the Staff of Inversionist when fighting escherion.
Quests
Not a major overhaul, but somewhat of an overhaul has been given to quests. Quests now check periodically if it can turn in the quest. If you are still in combat, you will be teleported out temporarily to exit combat to be able to turn in the quest.
Drops
"Kill For Items" and "Kill Until Quest Complete" will now check if you have the items/quest finished already before proceeding to attack.
Spent quite some time on drops tweaking and fixing it. Drops are now separated and in their own tab so you don't have to keep adding GET DROP commands in the main tab ever so often anymore. Also worth mentioning is that Drops had received the same treatment as Quests as it now checks periodically. Drops should work fine, but if it doesn't just remember I'm still human and I make mistakes. Just don't tamper with the Drop Delay unless you know exactly what you're doing.
Oh, and just to be safe Auto Decline will only work when the bot is running.
Joining Maps
In the bot, there are times where when you attempt to join a map you'll sometimes get a message saying "Action taken too quickly". To solve this, I've made it so that if the first attempt does not go through, there will be a second attempt a few seconds after to fix itself. However, after the second attempt there will be no more attempts. To be safe I'd put delays after joining a map for those people who have really bad internet.
Misc
Misc will only contain settings and tools that are useful and used to aid in creating/using bots.
I've noticed myself to be frequently using cell grabber so I've added it onto the toolbar for convenience.
Relogin on AFK only works when the bot is running.
QoL (Quality of Life) Changes
Adding commands to the main list will now have their index on the left.
Examples:
"Index#: Command"
"0: Attack Random"
Instead of the hectic index up & down, I've removed those and instead implemented "Goto Index" to make life easier. Though, if you're using an old cetera bot file the index up & down functions will still work.
Cetera bot files (.cbot) made using Cetera should be compatible with Revenant as Revenant still uses the .cbot file extension.
However, there may possibly be errors here and there so watch out for that when you're loading a .cbot file made in Cetera.
Classes & Skills, bots, and "Private Rooms" in Miscellaneous are all saved locally.
On the final note, I'm open to suggestions.
[FAQ]
Q: How come Auto Relogin doesn't work? It doesn't relogin when it's stuck on the screen: "Connecting to Game Server"!
A: There's unfortunately nothing at the moment I can figure out to solve this problem. Reason being that this problem only occurs when your internet connection is down. If I try to make the bot reconnect from there, it wouldn't be so great since you'd be trying to connect to the game with no internet...
Q: Drops aren't getting accepted? They're just sitting there on my screen even though the bot is running & the drop is in the drops list of the bot.
A: Much to the same as the question above this one, it's unfortunately an issue with your internet/connection to the game. If it's still stuck on your screen just manually accept the drop. By luck, it should fix itself after that.
Q: The bot equipped the class I wanted to change to, but when my player started attacking the bot didn't adapt and change its skills?
A: Another issue that only happens when you have a really bad connection to the game. A resolve for this is to add a delay directly right after you equip a weapon or a class to ensure everything is working afterwards. This occurs when you equip a class and quickly attack a monster before the game can register that you've changed classes.
[Media]
Pictures



[Changelog]
Code:
10/6/2017 | R1 - Release
Virus Scan 2 (1 false positive)
@Silent
They're nothing worth releasing as they're just join maps & kill for item commands I made in a few minutes.
It seems to me that you're missing 32 bit libraries to run the program. Go ahead and google "Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x023e92d8 in 32-bit code (0x009718c5)." and check out linux forums for solutions. Try your luck there to see what's causing it.
Hmm... I need to make it more self-explanatory. So a little backstory to this was in battleunderb where people would lure botters to the next room down the ladder from the undead champion monster to interfere with their botting. What Anti-Anti Bot Kill does will always check to see if you're in the same cell, pad & room that you have entered. It basically works just like a NORMAL attack function, but with a little extra.
Anti-Anti Bot Kill

So, if I were to put [r3, Right] into [Cell, Pad], [battleunderb] into [Room], and [Undead Champion] into [Monster] (though, I can just leave Monster blank as well) then if someone were to lure me down the ladder and have me stuck there afk, the anti-anti bot kill function will detect a change in the cell, pad and room and teleport your character back to the values in which you previously set which in this case are: [r3, Right] in [battleunderb]
If you still don't get it don't be afraid to tell me.
@Silent Update thread please, and uncompressed is for you to check
[Changelog]
Code:
10/14/2017 | R1.1 - Fixed last skill entries in Classes & Skills not being triggered (this should make combat/skills with the bot even more fluid than before now) - Tweaked quests a bit to lessen the amount of "You cannot do that while in combat." every time it attempts to complete a quest
Virus Scan 2 (1 false positive)


